Tuesday, August 20, 2013

TODAY with Danny Hanning!

Dear Friends Family and Followers here at Facebook and at The Other Shoe,

It has been a VERY busy day, for me. I JUST NOW got home from; blood tests, hematology doctor visit and getting prescriptions filled. I got some 'none so good' news, today. I will write about that at a later time, as it is still just sinking in for me. (Hint... I saw a doctor of hematology... )

.

I am sorry that I missed a very generous contribution, while I am having problems pulling up Indiegogo. I do NOT know; if it was anonymous, IF I can reveal the amount or any of that information. Just as soon as I confirm, I reveal all that I can.

.

Last, sitting here... Alexander just did the most AMAZING (and amusing) thing. Thank God I caught it on video. SO! Better later than NEVER (my saying) last week's 'Sunday Funnies' will be show... TODAY!

.

Just as soon as the video is processed YouTube the video will PREMIER at @ The Other Shoe! Just give me a little time... I am having some 'coordination' difficulties... today.

.

THANK YOU! Everyone for all your kindness, support and love. You guys mean the WORLD to me. Thanks! :)

Danny Hanning

.

Please Share & HELP?!?


[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="224"]Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign PLEASE DONATE to Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. […] ‘TODAY With Danny Hanning!’ : “Dear Friends Family and Followers here at Facebook and at The Other Shoe, It has been a […]

    ReplyDelete