Monday, August 26, 2013

Campaign FINALE Danny's Update

Dear Family, Friends and Followers at Facebook and at @ The Other Shoe,

.

                        My apologies for not writing sooner. Today was Laundry Day, so that started at 5AM. By 10Am I was wrapping up the laundry and heading back home, with Glen Gay’s help. Once laundry was put away, and my bed was back together. We had to go and do some shopping… another trip, another return home.

.

Once we were done with; laundry and grocery shopping. We started cleaning Alexander’s cage, and he got a bath with me. Once the cage was complete? We realized it was ‘Patch day’ (every two days I replace my Fentanyl pain medication patch). So, into the bath I go, with Alexander following me.

.

Now, my bed is clean. My clothes are clean. I am clean. Alexander’s cage is clean. Alexander is clean. We are finally done! … and done.,

.

Next?

.

T H A N K   Y O U!!!!!! To everyone that helped my campaign! Thank you to the people how took the time and effort (and financial effort) TO DONATE! Thank YOU very much!

.

To everyone that ‘Liked’ and ‘Shared’ THANK YOU VERY MUCH! To everyone that helped in any way THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

.

We reached TWO THOUSAND ONE HUNDRWED DOLLARS!!!! I just could not be happier.  

.

I am very tired, My Dear Readers, I simply must rest. However, I could not rest until I talked to you all. Thank you all profusely, and touched based with the people I love so much!

.

Off to rest… I will be back tomorrow! Again, “THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!

.

Daniel Hanning

No comments:

Post a Comment