Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The UNFORTUNATE Truth About Danny Hanning

Dear Family, and Facebook & The Other Shoe Followers,


 

First, THANK YOU for bringing my campaign to ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS! That makes me 1/5th to my total GOAL! I am extremely happy with this progress.

     Second, my blog at Blog.Com may well be GONE! I have not 'seen' my blog for almost a whole WEEK! I do not know what is going on.

     Third, My left hand is mostly useless. = I've had to slow my writing LOT.

      Fourth, My pain is terrible. I feel like someone has hit me in the back of the head with a baseball BAT! I am dizzy.. feel like throwing up.. cannot staad without help.

        My condition is gravely worse. The MRI shows the severe damage. This means I NEED MORE HELP THAN I THOUGHT! Glen Gay SIMPLY CANNOT MOVE ME ALONE!!!

EITHER I need MORE money... OR? I need some people to come out HERE and help me!!! Honestly, I would PREFER people come out here AnD HELP ME!

I know that is NOT going to happened... I MISS YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH! Now... with things getting worse.. MORE than ever.

I need to HIRE people to; help pack, load and unload... I need to raise MORE FUNDS!

Please, take a look... READ... Think about donating. PLEASE?!?!?

Every little bit helps!

Again, 'THANK YOU!" Everyone for contributing!! I... Yesterday REALLY scared me A LOT!

Danny Hanning

.

P.S. I am working to get BIGGER and BETTER Images from the  MRI yesterday UP today. Please bear with me... I am trying to FIND The Other Shoe at Blog.com.. it is AWOL for a WEEK now. ;(

Please Share and HELP?!?


Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign

1 comment:

  1. […] The UNFORTUNATE Truth About Danny Hanning: “Dear Family, and Facebook & The Other Shoe Followers, First, THANK YOU for bringing my […]

    ReplyDelete