Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 24th, 2013 Update on Danny

Dear Family, Friends and Followers at Facebook and at @ The Other Shoe,

Welcome, My Dear Readers, I’ve promised you to keep you informed. Told you I will ‘keep you in the loop’. Well, there’s a ‘Good’ to that and a ‘Bad’. I’ll let you decide on this one. Most of you know I am a gamer. Back in the early 90’s I kicked ass on Quake. There was time, during the first F.E.A.R. PC Game… well, I was #1 or a few weeks… ended #10 in the USA in a Worldwide Gamespy Tournament. For F.E.A.R..

.

During my prime I had one hellishly good trigger finer. I could clean out a whole server of players in a matter of minutes. As you might to be able to deduce, I am not the same gamer I used to be. We get old. Hell, everything gets old. So, I moved on to MMORPGs.

.

They still need coordination, and a good eye… and a very good mouse. My choice, for the better part of ten years, is a Razer Naga MMORPG mouse. I haven’t used my Razer Naga for some time. I has been sitting up on my computer table, gathering dust… and something else.

.Evidently, Alexander had taken to urinating on my mouse. Well, for whatever reason, he has been… I saw it a couple of times, wiped of the mouse.. thought nothing of it. Until, that is, today.

.

I decide to play a game… so I took out my Naga. Mind you I have logged thousands of hours playing on this mouse. Killed thousands of gamers… is a dozen different games. That Naga and I blazed a trail of death and destruction across the internet… for nearly a decade.

.

Well, I went to use the Naga. The left fire button is dead. Everything else, seems to work… I took it apart… I am trying to breathe life back into it…

.

The whole incident. The loss of my favorite gaming mouse… that I haven’t played in months. Today, it just hit home. What all my condition is taking away from me.

.

Damn neurological disease… bit by bit… piece by piece… it is taking away all there was of me. Now, I am powerful upset, right now. Without my favorite gaming mouse… I must now live. Loosing my home… no where to go…. Hello depression… I didn’t miss you.

.

 Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign

1 comment: