Monday, August 19, 2013

Facebook CHANGES!

I have just been made aware of a recent change to Facebook. Seems, from NOW ON you will ONLY see; Status Updates, Comments, Pictures ect... from ONLY by CLICKING 'Show In Feeds' and/or 'Close Friends'. Otherwise, you will see NOTHING all DAY! I wondered WHY my Facebook feed was BLANK the past couple of days!

I have MADE changes so that I 'SEE" from everyone from PHS and The Other Shoe followers. I suggest YOU do the same. I LOVE seeing your; Family pictures, Status Updates, Opinions on NEWS and EVERYTHING yuou all have to say. Eveidently Facebook... well, times they are a changing.

.

I am making changes TODAY to make EVERYONE of my FRIENDs by CLICKING 'Show In Feeds' AND 'CLOSE FRIENDS'. I hope that I rate that, too.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

As always it is an HONOR to have you read my work. Take care and LTE's STICK TOGETHER!

Please SHARE & HELP?!?


Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign

1 comment:

  1. […] ‘FACEBOOK CHANGES!’ : “I have just been made aware of a recent change to Facebook. Seems, from NOW ON you will ONLY […]

    ReplyDelete