Thursday, August 1, 2013

August 1st, 2013 Danny's Update And A NEW Video!

Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe. Today I am presenting a New Video! This is an updated video, and of better sound quality, too. Things just keep changing… mostly getting worse. More than anything in the world, My Dear Readers, I look forward to the time when I get back to just writing for fun! I am deeply sore, inside, from working to ingratiate myself in hopes of invoking your generosity for my campaign. Please do not misunderstand, I LOVE writing for you and entertaining and sharing. What pains me is the constant focus on raising money.

.

That is just not the way I am wired. I very much enjoy writing and just sharing my work. You never see ads (@ Blog.com The Other Shoe) because (back when I had money left from the power chair campaign? I used some of that money to remove the ads!!!)

.

I am just so very tired. I hardly sleep… I have little to no appetite… hence; my weight is now down to 158. I cannot live this way. All I really need? A little assistance from everyone, (That or one large donor… but I am praying for that… I dare not ask). I still have up the Disneyland 50th Anniversary Annual Passholders EXCLUSIVE Dessert Plates and Pins.I have lowered the donation threshold considerably. I can only hope that there is a Disneyland collector out there that will extend their generosity and in exchange receive Mint Condition Disneyland Collectables.

.

I have a lot of work to get done, today. More stories to write and a dozen phone calls to make. Please? Take a moment and watch the video of me updating everyone in the campaign and @ Facebook and The Other Shoe(s).

.






(Daniel Updating His Family, Friends and Followers)


.

Again, I sincerely apologize for interrupting your lives by asking for your help. I assure you that, just as soon as I have the money I will move and I promise to work hard so that I never have to ask for your support again.

.

As always, I am deeply honored that you come here and read my work. I look forward to the day, soon, when I have moved and all this is behind US!

Thank YOU!

Please Share?!?


Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign

1 comment:

  1. […] August 1st, 2013 Danny Update and VIDEO! : “Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe. Today I am presenting a New Video! This is an updated video, and of better sound quality, too. Things just keep changing… mostly getting worse. More than anything in the world, My Dear Readers, I look forward to the time when I get back to just writing for fun! I am deeply sore, inside, from working to ingratiate myself in hopes of invoking your generosity for my campaign. Please do not misunderstand, I LOVE writing for you and entertaining and sharing. What pains me is the constant focus on raising money.” This article was built around a video I made. If you haven’t watched it? I think you should. We all are human. However, not many of us are willing to show it. I did. That is all I will say.  […]

    ReplyDelete