Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sunday Funnies on Tuesday August 20th, 2013

       Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe and a very tardy edition of ‘Sunday Funnies’. Sunday I was terribly depressed… well, I started being terribly depressed. So, I just wasn’t of the mind to publish last week’s edition of this fine series. To all my regular readers, I sincerely apologize.

.

However, I am be morbidly depressed, but Alexander is not. Today he did the funniest thing, and thank God I caught it on video. Below, is the video of ‘Construction Alexander’. I hope that everyone enjoys the show. While you are watching I ask for just one thing. Will you think of giving? I am still quite short (yes, I am only 5’9”… but I am not talking about me)… quite short on contributions to my moving campaign.

.

Please take a moment and help Alexander and myself afford to move to a new home? Thank you for your patronage, your support, your ‘Likes’ and your donations. My Dear Readers, you mean the world to me. Just that I would tell you.

.

Enjoy!

.






(Alexander Reconstructing His Home)


.



Please Share & HELP?!?


[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="224"]Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign PLEASE DONATE TO Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. […] Sunday Funnies – Tuesday August 20th, 2013 : “Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe and a very tardy edition of ‘Sunday […]

    ReplyDelete