Friday, August 16, 2013

Dear TEXANS!

Dear Family and Facebook & The Other Shoe. Followers,


.

I have just been told that I  "have offended Texans..." and that I cannot expect support because of my transgressions. I accept my responsibility! I would, very much, like to make amends.

THAT was NEVER my INTENT! N E V E R!!!! I AM A PROUD TEXAN!

However, IF I have EVER written something YOU feel was 'derogatory to Texas'? . I do hereby SINCERELY APOLOGIZE! I am very sorry that any of my writing or posts have been hurtful to Texas or Texans!

 

I LOVE TEXAS! I LOVE TEXANS! I AM A PROUD TEXAN! . I have done my level best to PUT AISDE 'politics' for the rest of my SHORT life.

 

I am facing paralysis or possible death due to the advancement of my disease. People with my condition DO NOT LIVE LONG! . I have COME TO GRIPS with my death. I just want TO MOVE SAFELY and WRITE 'The Adventures of Princess Nadia'. A sci-fi fantasy for Middle School aged CHILDREN!

. I do NOT  want to engage in anymore 'politics'.

. AGAIN. My Fellow Texans family and friends.  If EVER I have offended ANY Texan?

 

YOU have my deepest HEARTFELT APOLOGY!!!

. . Please I AM SORRY IF I HAVE OFFENDED ANY TEXANS! I LOVE YOU GUYS! . I am beside myself in grief... I cannot write anymore... Please accept my apology. PLEASE?

 .

Please Share & Help?!?


Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign

1 comment:

  1. […] Dear TEXANS! : “Dear Family and Facebook & The Other Shoe. Followers, I have just been told that I “have […]

    ReplyDelete