Friday, August 16, 2013

On Little Cat Feet...

            Welcome back,. My Dear Readers, to The Other ShoeI have been laid up with tremendous pain. What the pain hasn’t taken from me, the depression does. I have but one purpose, one goal. Write. Write to ensure continued life. My words are my bond with this life, with you My Dear Readers. The rest? Just bulbs on a Christmas tree.

.

Here are two videos. Watch them slowly. Watch them twice. As you watch realize you are watching life leave me. I know this now. For the past two days I have been scared to death. After having looked at what you are just seeing now. My spine is my enemy. Well, that any my lack of wealth. If I had the money, I could buy more life. Right now? What am I fighting for? Nothing less than the remainder of my LIFE!

.






.

God, the pain… it racks my body, my mind, my soul every single day. I refuse to stop fighting. Fighting not just for me… don’t you  see?  Am fighting for all of US. Deep inside… you know what I say is true. The battle I am fighting. I have fought… and lost, before. Not this time, My Dear Readers.

.

This time I/We WIN!

.

I am not asking for money for fun! I am not begging for anything less than my very life. Look at the videos. Tell me. What do you see? I see nothing less than death. Creeping up on me.

.

                                                          “The fog it comes. On little cat feet”

.

I refuse to let it take me, My Dear Readers. I have some much left to share. Living within me… a whole world. Will you stand idly by and let that world, before it’s birth, die?

.

I WANT TO LIVE!

.

What will you do?

.






.

I have done everything I can. I know my fate. Do you? My fate is to write. To create a world… mercy… what a beautiful world I have inside. However, I cannot create it all in the 45 days I have left till I am evicted. I need more time.

.

That is what you are buying, with your contributions. Time. Nothing less. This disease will take my life, in time. It can happen in just a few weeks… as I work to move by myself.

.,

Or? It can happen years from now when I have created and shared the world I speak of years from now.

.

Who gets to choose?

.

You

.

As always, it is a great honor for me that you come here to read my words. J

.

Please Share… and… help?


[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="224"]Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign Please help to save a llife and DONATE[/caption]

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment