Friday, August 23, 2013

SIXTY Hours and Counting

Dear Family, Friends and Followers of Facebook and at @ The Other Shoe,

.

With, roughly, Sixty hours left for me to raise sufficient funds to move. I am working with the worst fever yet. However, I will redouble my efforts to garner the needed remaining support. Everyone has been so supportive, so helpful and kind. I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone that has helped. To everyone that has donated, a very special ‘Thanks!”

.

I am not feeling well, at all. I am afraid I have to cut this short. (There’s that opening for the ‘short joke’again) PLEASE everyone out there… Please? Step up to the plate? I am so very close to my goal. If I could get just to $,2500.00 (HALF my original goal) I feel certain I could make that work!

.

I feel so bad… both the fever and my neck… but also… inside, asking for your continued support….just makes me sad. This is the final stretch, My Dear Readers, Family and Friends. It has been a very long journey since the beginning July 11th, 2013. I have done my very best to keep you entertained, informed and up-to-date every single day.

.

Now, with the end of this long journey within our sights I start the final push. The pressure is mounting, I can feel it in my bones. I reach out to ask for your support. I have faith that the help I need, will be forthcoming. Funny, though, that does not remove the stress I feel or the burden that weighs on my back.

.

“Thank You ALL!” For everything you have done these weeks. Without your; kindness, charity and support I would be left with no choices. I would be destitute. I am getting kind of dizzy, so I will wrap this up. I hope that, in the months and years to come, I repay your kindness with my works. That is my goal.

.

Thank you.

Please Share & HELP?!


Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign


 

1 comment:

  1. […] SIXTY Hours and Counting: “Dear Family, Friends and Followers of Facebook and at @ The Other Shoe, With, roughly, Sixty hours left for me to raise sufficient funds to move. I am working with the worst fever yet. However, I will redouble my efforts to garner the needed remaining support. Everyone has been so supportive, so helpful and kind. I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone that has helped. To everyone that has donated, a very special ‘Thanks!” Here, I am beginning to really feel the heat. The pressure of the campaign ending and the fact I was not achieving my goal. I had many goals, over the past two months. Find a new place to live, which is in progress and I am devoting more time and focus to this goal. Get to the hospital for a new MRI, done. Raise money to help finance the move to a new apartment/room. Get blood tests done to help eliminate ‘other causes’ of; fevers, weight loss, increased fatigue and acute pain, done. I was getting things done, the things I have some control. The clock was ticking, and I was getting ‘blue’. So, I keep myself busy while keeping you, My Dear Readers, informed. As well, it helps to write about the tension. I apologize if I have made anyone uncomfortable. […]

    ReplyDelete