Thursday, August 1, 2013

Daniel's Angel August 1st, 2013

Welcome to The Other Shoe and today’s edition of Daniel’s Angels. I have been… concerned… gravely concerned about.. my work.. my campaign… and it has hurt my health. Today?

.

Today I received a blessing. A person I greatly respect touched my life… and it has brought tears to my eyes. That earns Kathye Rogers Warfield (I use the Facebook name… well, because I want everyone to KNOW who helped) the title of "Daniel's Angel" for her incredible charity. This stalwart citizen is a shinning example of what makes our nation great.

.

Thank you Kathye Warfield for your kindness and support.

1 comment:

  1. […] Daniel’s Angels August 1st, 2013: “Welcome to The Other Shoe and today’s edition of Daniel’s Angels. I have been… concerned… gravely concerned about.. my work.. my campaign… and it has hurt my health. Today?” Somewhere in the Bible it says “And the Last shall be first, and the first shall be last.” That is how I feel about this article. It may well be the last listed here, in this list, today. However, in my heart this article (and the person it honors) are first in my heart. Kathye Rogers Warfield has a very special place in my heart. I hardly knew here in High School (though I DID vote for her for Class President…at least once) she has been a TREMENDOUS contributor and asset. Her kindness and understanding seem to know no limits. She is what a ‘Good Christian’ should be. As well, as everything I have said so far. Kathye has been instrumental in a large change here @ The Other Shoe. Without meaning.. I offended Kathye. Again, I apologize Kathye, I never meant to ‘chase you away’. However, because she had the courage to explain to me my worng? I have made a conscience change to my blogs. No longer (I will try my best I promise) will I focus on Parties (political). It is my desire to focus on Policy and Change. Thanks to Kathye I have learned a hard and important lesson. If in writing what one believes, you offend the people you respect? You have cut off your nose, to spite your face. “Thank you Kathye for taking the time to show me the error of my ways. […]

    ReplyDelete