Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Funnies - August 25th, 2013

       Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe. If it is Sunday then it is time for ‘Sunday Funnies’!  Today is the very end of my Indiegogo campaign to raise the funds I need to move. I am going to work, today, on the campaign… but I have to tell you… I am very very tired. I am going to get this video posted, then I am going to rest a little. I have huge bags, under my eyes, and my neck is plagued with pain.

.

This is a video of Alexander playing with a pecan pie box. I got the pecan pie at the local Wal-Mart grocery store. I found it while we were out looking for a place to live. I didn’t even know they had started making just grocery stores. It was a nice store, and the strip mall it was in was nice, too.

.

I am still looking, still working to garner your support. I have been very fortunate to reach the $2,000.00 mark, in my campaign. I couldn’t have done it without you, My Dear Readers. I will never forget the charity and generosity you all have shared with me. I am going to work the rest of today. Hoping to gather just a little more support.

.

Now, without further Adieu I bring you Alexander and the Pecan Pie!

.

Enjoy!

.






.



Please Share & HELP?!


Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign

No comments:

Post a Comment