Saturday, July 27, 2013

Tragedy Befalls Yours Truly...

Tragedy Befalls Yours Truly...

 

Last night, I finally relaxed… just a bit. Enough to get a good night’s rest, for the first time in weeks upon weeks. Please bear with me, I am typing this by hand… started about 10:10AM Pacific time. I just this morning got some unfortunate and troubling news. Seems this building has already changed hands! We, the residents of this domicile, were not given any notice no word no clue. Oh, yes, the building was to be sold.. but that wasn’t supposed to be final until August 1st.

.

Today July 27th, 2013. I was made aware that the manager (Kevin Rosen) was moving out. A new management company is changing locks, and we will get to know our misfortune on Monday! That is correct, after a decade of residence, Monday I will be told if I will be allowed continuing residence.

.

Proof I have none, they have refused to create documents, the new people are on the property as I write. They refuse to put anything in writing. They refuse to discuss.

           

           

                        “You will all be informed on Monday.”

.

How brutal is that, how insensitive and hurtful. There are families here, small children… and one disabled writer who is talking to you. This has me gravely concerned for my health and my disability. I have no place to turn except here… and you.

.

Assistance I seek… more now than every before. The sword of Damocles has been loosed from its moorings and is poised to fall. I must get back to sorting… and packing what I can. I refuse to be caught unawares and forced to leave anything behind. My gosh… this is gravely disconcerting. Like some punishment. Though I have done nothing wrong, I am made to feel unsafe. For those who seek proof, call if you like (714) 761-9151 Gloria is working… see if she will tell you more than any of us.

.

From now until Monday morning… I won’t sleep… I won’t rest. This has me frantic and panicking… but who cares its just money… right?

.

As always, ,it has been an honor to have you here. Please excuse as I am writing with my hands… and they are shaking. I will touch base soon. At least I hope I will. Thank you for your time. Have a good weekend.

  

Please Help?!?


 Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign

1 comment: