Saturday, July 6, 2013

100 Articles Here @ Word Press - The Other Shoe

            Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to a celebrationThe Other Shoe! (at Word Press)  It was not so long ago that I started this second blog here at Word Press. For many reasons, I did this, not the least of was this; to ensure that my Readers anytime of the day could find my content to read on the world wide web. See, the mainThe Other Shoeover at Blog.com has problems staying ‘up’. All too often I go there to work, and find the site broken and unable I am to work. A year ago I resolved to fix this infuriating problem, once and for all. ‘You should mirror your content’ I heard a voice in my head say ‘That way your Readers have content no matter what… and you can work uninterrupted when ever you want!’

“Good idea!” I sat up in my bed and said, and with that bout of insanity this blog was born. J So, now on this bright and sunny summer Saturday I get to celebrate ‘One Hundred’ (102 to be exact) a ‘Centennial‘ of sorts. This would seem a ‘chore’ if not I did not enjoy writing each word.

.

So, to celebrate this achievement of mine I have decided to write, an article that ‘recaps’ the best and the worst of the past 100 posts I have published right here @ The Other Shoe.

.

My best and most recent will go first:

  • · MMORPGs and YOU – Part Three – Aion:  “For everyone out there that has ever wanted to fly like a bird? I would suggest trying out Aion, at least for a few weeks. The whole sensation of flight is well executed in the game and very convincing. It really is the factor that just keeps bringing me back to Aion. In the three years Aion has been live, they have added whole new areas, arenas and continents. They take lessons learned from their other games, and bring them to Aion.

  • · Sunday Funnies (The First): I get so serious; I have to admit, so focused on the topic, and how to present. I often forget, I often neglect, to stop find some light at the end. I forget to share happiness I forget to share love. I forget to be humorous I forget to have fun. No better time than the present, eh?”

  • ·  The Mars Report in 3D! : “Welcome, My Dear Readers, to the 3D issue of The Mars Report here @ The Other Shoe. This entire issue will contain nothing but three-dimensional images from curiosity on Mars. I have wanted to bring a three-dimensional issue to you, My Dear Readers, but until this week the NASA JPL website just did not have enough images. That situation changed this week.”

  • ·   My Dad – A Father’s Day Tribute : “This is a tribute to my father, Ken Hanning. Not until the past two years, did I find out I hardly spoke about him in high school and college. Not sure ‘Why’ I didn’t talk about my father, at that time… most likely because it came after the divorce. My father was very talented; he mastered more technologies and sciences that, in another time, he would have been thought a genius. The image below, I just recently pieced together where it was taken.”


These are just a few highlights of the centennial I have written here at Word Press The Other Shoe. However, this is just the beginning of a long journey we are on. A journey to expand our horizons, to enlighten our minds, to look over the horizon and into other peoples’ lives. To see the world that we live, from another point of view, and in so doing achieve betterment in our lives… in our world. That is all I have ever wanted to do.

.

Regardless if it is ‘The Mars Report’ and an excerpt from ‘The Adventures of Princess Nadia’ into each and every article I write I put a bit of myself. Open to you, I do, the very depths of my knowledge, and perhaps a glimpse of my soul. I do this out of love for you, My Dear Readers, and out of respect. You take time out of your busy days to come and visit. You take the time to glimpse of the world through my eyes that I will never forget! You honor me with your favor, you touch me with your kind words… and I will never forget!

.

“Thank YOU!, My Dear Readers”

.

Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign

1 comment:

  1. […] 100 Articles Here @ Word Press – The Other Shoe: “Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to a celebration @ The Other Shoe! (at Word Press) It was not so long ago that I started this second blog here at Word Press. For many reasons, I did this, not the least of was this; to ensure that my Readers anytime of the day could find my content to read on the world wide web. See, the mainThe Other Shoeover at Blog.com has problems staying ‘up’. All too often I go there to work, and find the site broken and unable I am to work. A year ago I resolved to fix this infuriating problem, once and for all. ‘You should mirror your content’ I heard a voice in my head say ‘That way your Readers have content no matter what… and you can work uninterrupted when ever you want!’” […]

    ReplyDelete