Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Suffering Never Ends... Now More Brown Water!

Welcome back, My Dear readers, to The Other Shoe and a update in tragedy. As if to add insult to injury I go to take my bath. Only to find dirt brown water coming from the spout.

.

I am shaking like a leaf, from my head down to my toes. I am gripped in fear of being homeless just to be forced to bathe in this? I know that I am a bother… hell, I think some truly hate me.

.,

I cannot not let that get in my way. I have to fight for my home. But, can’t I simply take a bath in clean water?

.

Below… PLEASE help me? If only for a few dollars? Thank you… now back to your day.. and I’ll get back to freaking out.

Thanks!

.








(Cypress Lodge July 27, 2013 Brown Water)



Please Share?!?!?


Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign



No comments:

Post a Comment