Monday, July 1, 2013

Cypress Lodge - Brown Water STILL - July 1, 2013

This is getting ridiculous, don't you think? An American should be able to get FRESH and CLEAN water in America in 2013. Right? I have spoken to the more times than I can count. They have not shown reasonable concern for the safety of my neighbors, or me.

.

Therefore, tomorrow I am reporting t his company to the EPA for failing to provide “Drinkable Water” to the residents of this building. I was a property manager (off and on) since 1981. In San Diego, in Colorado Springs and now in Southern California (Westwood and Stanton).  One thing I know property managers and owners must provide to all residents (regardless of how they may feel about them) is “fresh clean water for drinking and cleaning”. This company (Cypress Lodge and Satellite Management) have taken advantage of myself and the other residents for too long. It simply must end.

.

Below is a short video of the water being brown, once again. As well, there is a nice beauty tip, near the end. Thanks for dropping by, My Dear Readers. As always, I know that you have many sources of news and entertainment and I am honored that you come to The Other Shoe.

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/N-7OADcMMsk]


.


Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign


.


P.S. I know that my health is really bad, today, but I just cannot stop. This is heinous and I simply must make them accountable… no one else will. I PROMISE I will get some rest now… well, I WILL try. ;)

1 comment:

  1. […] Cypress Lodge Brown Water Still July 1, 2013 : “This is getting ridiculous, don’t you think? An American should be able to get FRESH and CLEAN water in America in 2013. Right? I have spoken to the more times than I can count. They have not shown reasonable concern for the safety of my neighbors, or me.” […]

    ReplyDelete