Thursday, July 11, 2013

Brackish Water UPDATE - Video Of Building Crew SEEING Brackish Water!

Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to an exciting update in my continued painful and humiliating experiences here @ Cypress Lodge. Today two gentlemen from the Cypress Lodge maintenance staff came to my room… carrying a compressed air canister and a hose.

          “Oh, this is going to be good” I said to myself… compressed air and brackish water, how long will I be cleaning up their mess?

Grab a drink and get settled in, this is going to be a bumpy ride followed with a fantastic video. Well, I am all a twitter. (hey, that word DID have a meaning… before.) . So, I let the gentlemen in to my room, I am alone so it takes me time to open the door and let them in. Let me explain, before I let them enter I explained;

        “Gentlemen, you do know that this problem is with all the units, not just mine, right?”

The gentlemen nod in acknowledgement, I continue:

       “Ok, I will let you in, but please be careful and follow me. I walk slowly… “

I grab my cane and usher the gentlemen into my room. They are in my room no longer then 10 seconds and they are pointing at my computers and my bed and speaking in Spanish to each other. This rubs me the wrong way…. I pass through a curtain that I have put up to separate my ‘living area’ (a space 13x20) and into the ‘kitchenette’ and bathroom. They stop… they look at the air conditioner I have set up to provide air flirtation and keep the living area below 80 degrees. For the past eight years they have only provided 6,000-8,000 BTU units for cooling my entire room. Regularly it would be 75-80 degrees. A year ago I spent $300 of my own money to purchase a moveable unit to get my room to comfortable temp. my emphysema and medications make me ‘feel’ very hot all the time) .

.

They point and laugh at my A/C. I walk into the bathroom and step aside. They turn on the water in the bathtub and the sink. Immediately I see brackish water coming out of both! They talk more to themselves in Spanish and laugh some more. . I will let the video speak for me now. However, the most fun? The moment that one of the workers put the compressed air nozzle into the head of the sink faucet with the water running! Water went EVERYWHERE!!! I screamed asking them to stop. I was insanity in its highest form,. IO would have been amused if it were not for everything on the bathroom counter getting flooded… as they laughed. .

.

Enjoy!

 




.


Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign

No comments:

Post a Comment