Monday, July 1, 2013

A Pain... In My Neck... Like Nothing I've Ever Known

Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Today I woke with a fever that’s really kicking my butt. However, the last two weeks have been so enjoyable I just couldn’t disappear. I have had this low-grade fever, off and on, for the past six months. I mentioned it to my doctor, but he thought of it naught.

 .

One thing I wanted to tell you, My Dear Readers, is the joy I have felt these past two weeks with you. I have some joyous information to share, and that’s the only reason I wrote today, I had a good friend named Brenda Blackwelder (I hope she doesn’t mind me mentioning her name) share a link to the article The South is More Racist. Is That True?’and my traffic spiked last Friday. I had the largest spike @ The Other Shoe that I have had an nearly a year, my previous record was 32.

 .

This past Friday we had 29 different visitors visit us here @ The Other Shoe. This is the biggest spike I have seen and I’d like to thank Brenda for what she has done. “Thank you, Brenda, for sharing my link. You gave my blog quite the boost! Thank YOU!” I have been working for months now to keep my traffic sustained. I am very proud of myself for writing all I have in the past two weeks.

 .

However, it appears I pushed myself to a limit. A limit I did not know I have, but that doesn’t change how I feel. I will be reposting links of the articles I have recently written, on Facebook, off and on for the next couple of days. Although I have to tell you I cannot see the writing for at least the next couple of days.

 .

I don’t know which pains me more, the pain I feel right now or the logging I’ll feel later today. Writing for you, My Dear Readers, brings me more joy and a feeling of unity that I don’t know if you can understand. When I reach out to my readers and write something you really like I can see it in my traffic report numbers later that night. Each and every time the numbers go higher it makes me smile and feel warm inside because I know I’ve reached you and that’s all I ever wanted to do.

.

I will do my best to be back just as soon as I can I really want to. But right now there’s a burning it up in the top of my head all down my spine by yet it feels like someone’s poured molten lava through the top of my head. Actually, I am quite surprised I have made it this far, today. But… I just needed to touch base with you… let you know I am thinking of you and that I will return as quickly as I can.

.

When I come back, I hope to have for you all that I promised.. and more. However, right now I have to step away… for a little bit… and see if I can get this lava out of my spinal cord.

.

[Just between you and me, My Dear Readers… am I ‘rhyming’ all the time? Something is happening… ‘mentally’ that I don’t wuite understand. Everything I write or say… seems to have a ‘rhythm’ or a ‘rhyme’. At first I was just entertained by this phenomenon… but now I have a growing concern. Is this buring sensation.. this fever I have… something more? I see my doctor on the 23rd and I plan on telling him all about it; the fevers, the night sweats, the burning sensation in my spinal cord… and this darn ‘rhyming’ that is going on in my head. Heck, he might already know, when I get there, I told him of my blog. He knows I sued it to help me raise the money for my power chair, last fall.]

.

With that, I will take my leave and bid you “Adieu!’”.  I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and a great week, too. See you soon!

 .

Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign

No comments:

Post a Comment