Monday, July 15, 2013

The Most Recent Footage of Brown Water @ The Cypress Lodge

Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe. It is with deep regret and even embarrassment that I publish, yet another, video and account of the brackish horrid water here at the Cypress Lodge. I would much rather be finishing my article ‘MMORPGs And YOU! - Part Five – Star Trek on Line. However, it is evident that is not to be, as circumstance forces me to publish another video and write another blurb about this building and my fight to have clean water… or move.

.

Aye, there’s the rub. IF (rather when, right?) I have the money I am making my move, and quick. As I have mentioned I would like to raise enough to leave California for GOOD! I have had my fill with this state, and would rather face my neurological fate in another state. I pray and dream of moving out, form California, every day.

.

Property managers, and management companies, here in California treat their residents like the plague. The management company here, Satellite Management Company is nothing but rude and hostile towards me. Over the past Ten Years they have; never once cleaned the carpets in my room, replaced the fire alarm in my front room, repaired the broken oven and range top, changed a single washer or seat in the bathroom sink, painted my room, responded to Certified Letters, responded to phone calls, responded to letter taken to the office and faxed to “corporate’, treated myself or my roommate as human beings and equals.

It is my genuine belief that this management company is prejudice. That they are prejudice towards me and my ‘significant other’ or prejudice towards me because of my disability. Whatever their reason for the inexcusably unprofessional and abusive manner they have treated me, I take exception to their prejudice. Having said, I have filed a complaint with the Department of Fair Employment and Housing of California. .For the reasons I have outlined here today.

.

For dumping rusty/calcified water into the public sewers, I have filed a complaint with the Environmental Protection Agency. Last, I have filed a complaint with the Health Department of the County of Orange, for their failure to provide “safe and clean drinking water” on a consistent basis.

.

I did all that and still managed to write seven articles a week, and start and run my Indiegogo campaign. And that, My Dear Readers, is why my body is now crippled with pain. I will do my level best to publish the article about Star Trek On Line. I have all the media, and the article is written, but not edited. I will work as soon as I can and as hard as I can to publish everything I have promised and on schedule, too. I just hope that somebody is still watching my feeds on Facebook.

.

I am thinking, maybe, most people have blocked my posts to Facebook. That would explain… why I never get ‘Like’s or ‘Share’s there. I hope that is not true… I hope people still see what I post on Facebook. If not, my campaign will, likely, fail and I will end up dragging my belongings behind my power chair. I am so very scared of ending up homeless. I have managed to avoid it, so far.

.

AS always, I am honored that you come to The Other Shoe and read my work. From the bottom of my heart I say “Thank You!”

.

 [youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YyC6CB6on4]


.

Please SHARE?




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="224"]Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign Please ‘Share’ my campaign… and IF you can, Give. Thank you![/caption]

1 comment:

  1. […] The Most Recent Footage of Brown Water @ The Cypres Lodge : “Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe. It is with deep regret and even embarrassment that I publish, yet another, video and account of the brackish horrid water here at the Cypress Lodge. I would much rather be finishing my article ‘MMORPGs And YOU! – Part Five – Star Trek on Line’. However, it is evident that is not to be, as circumstance forces me to publish another video and write another blurb about this building and my fight to have clean water… or move.” The battle for clean water, I lost. The war has yet to be decided. A new company will take over the building the fist of next month. However, what we are being told, by all the current staff, “They are going to move everyone out and remodel all the rooms. They want to rent these units out, as apartments for seniors.” This is why I started my campaign top raise the fund I need to move. I will do anything, and everything, I can to prevent my ending up homeless. […]

    ReplyDelete