Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday Funnies - July 21st 2013

                   Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe and to another edition of ‘Sunday Funnies’. This week has been hectic, to say the very least. I have worked every single day, for as long as my body allows (forget stopping for pain, that hasn’t happen in more than ten days). My heart has been heavy, this past two weeks, for more reasons than I can count… or even care to number. When deeper into depression, I fall, I reach out (in desperation) for something... someone, to make me smile.

.

This week I looked pretty far back to find my smile. This is (my beloved and long gone) Princess Nadia! This little girl made me so happy, she knew just how to make me smile. My pain in my neck felt lonely. So, I decided to bring pain to my heart, so my neck didn’t feel so alone.

.

I hope that Princess Nadia’s antics bring a smile to your face. I am sorry that I am not the ray of sun shine I want to be… usually can. Perhaps after my doctor’s visits, this Tuesday, I will find my happy place… again. However, no good reasons not to try and make you, My Dear Readers, smile.

.

Here’s hoping you have/had a great weekend. Please remember my Relocation Campaign. There is a updated panel below, to show any progress I may make, just click on that it will take you to where you, too, can help. I am honored that you come here, and honored that you read and share. “Thank you!”

.

 




Please Share!




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="224"]Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. […] Sunday Funnies – July 21st 2013 : “Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe and to another edition of ‘Sunday Funnies’. This week has been hectic, to say the very least. I have worked every single day, for as long as my body allows (forget stopping for pain, that hasn’t happen in more than ten days). My heart has been heavy, this past two weeks, for more reasons than I can count… or even care to number. When deeper into depression, I fall, I reach out (in desperation) for something… someone, to make me smile.” I miss her soo deeply and so very much. Princess Nadia was my very best friend. She could talk, in her own way, and laugh she could cry and even pout. She never let me down, she never let me sit long with a frown. I will miss her always, though… in a way… she’s never left my side. At least I hope that… Hey, Princess Nadia! […]

    ReplyDelete