Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Danny Hanning's July 31st, 2013 Update

Dear Family, Friends, Facebook & The Other Shoe Followers,

I had hoped to take a day to rest. Just a morning and afternoon. My pain has become so intense, and now shoots through my face and jaw. IT has become the quite literally 'Intractable'. In that it never fully resolves... quits. If I am awake, I am in pain, period. But I digress.

.

I had hoped to take a day off. However, things just keep getting worse (not only my health, now, but this building and the 'new' owners). Today, in their infinite wisdom, they have removed ALL THE DUMPSTERS. That's right, they are gone. We now have one HUNDRED (100) people dumping their garbage into the enclosure that USED TO house the dumpsters.

.

One of the residents, here, went to the office and asked "Did you know there are NO dumpsters now. Where do we put our trash?" The manager, from what I am told, simply nodded and said "Does that mean you will be moving out, today?"

That was IT. Nothing more said.... nothing more done.

.

It is well known, in the building I live in, that I am a writer and activist. They know I have taken the PREVIOUS owners to task and to 'Fair Housing'. So, it came as no surprise when the knocks came to my door. I have the reputation to “get things done….” And the residents look to me to help. Therefore, my ‘day of rest’ ended about 10AM and I have been working every since. Regardless of the pain, regardless of my lack of use of my left hand, I continue!

.

I called the City of Cypress and filed a complaint. I am going to call the County of Orange Health Department. My work never ends.

Just an update.. just a little ‘News Flash’ for all of you My Dear Readers.

.

I have planned, now, to release as soon as I can. Another FULL update (and a video), ‘The Whittling of America – Part Two’ and anything else I can put together by the end of the day. Please, keep an eye on me… and IF I disappear? I have a brother in Florida (Gainsville) Please someone call him and let him know.

.

I am deeply honored  that you come here to read my words. I am forever in your debt. Thank you for your time… your support, your kindness. YOU, My Dear Readers,

Y O U  R O C K !!!

.

Please Share?!?


Daniel's Relocation and General Assistance Fiunding Canpaign

1 comment:

  1. […] Danny Hanning’s July 31st, 2013 Update : “Dear Family, Friends, Facebook & The Other Shoe Followers, I had hoped to take a day to rest. Just a morning and afternoon. My pain has become so intense, and now shoots through my face and jaw. IT has become the quite literally ‘Intractable’. In that it never fully resolves… quits. If I am awake, I am in pain, period. But I digress.” This was a very short article. Mostly just an update to tell all of YOU, My Dear Readers, I was alive and kicking and to please do not worry. See… My Dear Readers? YOU are very important to me. Your ‘Like’s… Your ‘Share’s… They are like a lifeblood to me. I live in a vacuum, in a small room… mostly alone. I have my Alexander and my caregiver and roommate, Glen Allen Gay. He works a lot… and hard to help support. However, most times of most days… I sit alone in a room 13×20. You mean the world to me, My Dear Readers. Never forget that.. . Please? […]

    ReplyDelete