Sunday, March 16, 2014

FREE MONEY! (Bet THAT got your Attention)

.




[caption id="attachment_2203" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Daniel Hanning of The Other Shoe Daniel Hanning of The Other Shoe[/caption]

.

   Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. I had finished with writing for today, and for this week, honest! When it suddenly occurred to me that I was totally remiss in sharing, with you My Dear Readers, some 'Good News'! See as tomorrow will be Monday, and likely many of you will not revisit my site until later in the week, if not until the weekend. I did not want to put everyone a whole week behind in getting money you deserve.

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/4RFo_GnWFYg]


(Watch this video for more information)


.

That's right MONEY... FREE MONEY! When better to tell you, My Dear Readers, about FREE MONEY than at tax-time? Who knows, sharing this information, at tax-time, might well endear some of you to me that you might just reach out and lend Danny the 'helping-hand'... I so frequently find myself in need. I have always had my ear to the ground, and did my best to keep abreast of any 'news' or developments in the computing world and/or information technology.

.

Prior to The Other Shoe I was the lead writer and Editor for the Computers/Information Technology section of 'All Out Games'. A busy gaming web site, in the late 80's and early 90's. I was the Editor for all publications about; computers, PC gaming, Information technology, and pretty much everything to do with computers. I did not continue to pursue that line of publication, when I started The Other Shoe, but I do keep 'In-The-Loop'.

.

Now, My Dear Readers, there are several 'Class Action Lawsuits' that have been settled for people and companies that purchased 'DRAM' between 1998 and 2002. Therefore, if you purchased; a computer, Printer, Video Game Console, or any other device that used DRAM in that time frame you can claim your money! You do not need 'proof'. Just go to the web site, fill out the form, attest that the information you give is the truth, under penalty of law. And, BINGO! They will send information via email, and then the check will be in the mail.

.

I have already filed a claim for my devices, and this is not a scam or phishing.

.

For more information, and to fill out your claim form go to:

.


http://www.dramclaims.com/ or call 1-800-589-1425 or text DRAM to 96000.


.

That's IT! You will get a confirmation email, and then you will have your claim forwarded to the correct lawyers for disbursement of the appropriate funds. There is a hearing on June 25, 2014. Once that hearing is over, and barring any unforeseen difficulties, checks should be issued and sent directly to US!

.

I hope that this information is helpful to all of you, My Dear Readers. Remember... I really can use any and all help... hand-UPS that anyone can or will muster. I am working hard to turn this situation around. Until then... please consider giving Dan a leg up?

.

Thank YOU!

.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store The Other Shoe eBay Store[/caption]

.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/enzomatrixlt


.


[caption id="attachment_2296" align="aligncenter" width="630"]The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning[/caption]

The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning

No comments:

Post a Comment