Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 25th Personal Upadte and Video

               Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Late last week I made a video in celebration of the publication of my 400th article and FOUR YEARS of writing and publishing here at The Other Shoe. I am really happy and very proud of these two accomplishments. Writing was a skill that I picked up late in life, and have run with since day one. This first four years, and first four hundred articles, is just a beginning for me.

.

This week I have added ‘Coming This Week’ to the line-up here at The Other Shoe. This will be a Sunday article, which will give you, My Dear Readers, a preview of the articles in the upcoming week. I am always on the lookout for a new series. I am always working to make this blog more enjoyable and informative.

.

I shot this video at the end of a very long week. I made it a short video, and tried not to ramble… too much. So, sit back, take a look and… As always… Enjoy!

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/OgWwgntxqVw]


.


.

[caption id="false" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store The Other Shoe eBay Store[/caption]

 

.

[caption id="attachment_2296" align="aligncenter" width="630"]The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning 2/2014[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. […] March 25th Personal Update and Video: “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Late last week I made a video in celebration of the publication of my 400th article and FOUR YEARS of writing and publishing here at The Other Shoe. I am really happy and very proud of these two accomplishments. Writing was a skill that I picked up late in life, and have run with since day one. This first four years, and first four hundred articles, is just a beginning for me.” Not even noticed, did I that I misspelled ‘Update’ in the title, till now. Oui! I have been quite busy… ‘nose to the grindstone’ even. Well, every once in awhile I like to make a video and show. I am still kicking and that a drug addict, I have not become. So, take a vidie, and enjoy! […]

    ReplyDelete