Sunday, March 23, 2014

Coming THIS Week at The Other Shoe - March 24th, 2014

Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. As well, welcome to an all new series here at The Other Shoe, ‘Coming Next Week!’. This series will appear on Sundays, just after ‘Sunday Funnies’. See, I told you that I was going to continue to work to improve this blog!

.

This series will be brief. In it I will preview what articles you can come to expect, in the following week. This way all of you, My Dear Readers, can make plans to drop by and read upcoming favorites like; ‘The Horror in Smithville’, ‘The Deep Web’, and ‘The Mars Report’. Knowing that a ‘new’ episode of your favorite article will peak interest, and (hopefully) improve traffic.

.

So, what is coming for next week> For the week on March 24th, 2014 I have planned; Part Two of ‘The Deep Web’, another episode of ‘The Horror in Smithville’, an all new episode of ‘The Mars Report’ and news and political updates as they occur. I hope that everyone gets a chance to drop on by, this week.

.

If you are just too busy? Drop on by on Saturdays for the catch-all ‘A Week in Review’. Regardless, I look forward to seeing you all right here, at The Other Shoe!

.

ENJOY!

.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store The Other Shoe eBay Store[/caption]

http://www.ebay.com/usr/enzomatrixlt


.




[caption id="attachment_2296" align="aligncenter" width="630"]The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning 2/2014[/caption]

3 comments:

  1. […] Coming THIS Week at The Other Shoe – March 24th, 2014: “This series will be brief. In it I will preview what articles you can come to expect, in the following week. This way all of you, My Dear Readers, can make plans to drop by and read upcoming favorites like; ‘The Horror in Smithville’, ‘The Deep Web’, and ‘The Mars Report’. Knowing that a ‘new’ episode of your favorite article will peak interest, and (hopefully) improve traffic.” And that it seemed to do just fine, indeed. Traffic is up here at The Other Shoe, and that is always a welcome trend. Therefore, I will be continuing this series of previews of the articles to come, in the coming week. This is/was one of the all new articles that came this week. I really put on my ‘Thinking Cap’ and knocked one out of the park, I did. The articles just seem better, the writing… just a bit crisper… and the feeling, well much more jubilant, indeed. We are off to a great start, for the second four years… and the next 400 articles. On with the show! […]

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I initially commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me
    when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I
    get four emails with the same comment. There has to be a means you are able to remove me from that service?
    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will do my best to look into this for you. I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete