Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Funnies - March 9th, 2014

            Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. It is 9PM on Saturday March 8th, 2014. I have been sitting here and working on my blog… ‘A Week in Review’… an update article… adding a video to an already posted article… and corrections to ‘The Horror in Smithville” for the past FIVE HOURS! I am extremely tired and the pain in my neck is horrific. The only reason that I am writing this right now… not waiting until Sunday… If I can finish it today and get it posted and scheduled for publication? I can REST until Sunday afternoon!

.

 That would mean about 18 hours before I have to sit up and work at my computer, again. That is worth me pressing on through tremendous pain and getting this written and posted.

.

Alex is always cute. It is not a matter of waiting until he does something cute, it is just a matter of me having my phone on and on camera when he does something cute. That happened in Friday and I had my phone on camera and I caught… THIS!

.

Without further adieu I give you ‘Sunday Funnies’ with Alexander R Hanning!

.

Thank YOU!

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/Ou41X9HguBw]


.




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store The Other Shoe eBay Store[/caption]

www.ebay.com/usr/enzomatrixlt


.




[caption id="attachment_2296" align="aligncenter" width="630"]The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. […] Sunday Funnies – March 9th, 2014 : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. It is 9PM on Saturday March 8th, 2014. I have […]

    ReplyDelete