Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Funnies - September 14th, 2014

[caption id="attachment_3579" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Alex Eating Yogurt Chips Alex Eating Yogurt Chips[/caption]

.

Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. My love for Alex knows no bounds. Alex’s love for me, knows no bounds. So long as I am alive Alexander R Hanning will live a blessed life. He will want for nothing and spend his days; eating, playing, and sleeping beside his Daddy. He is a wonderful young rat, and his time with me has been special.

.

Here is, yet another, video of Alexander R Hanning building/repairing/ improving one of his many homes.

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/W3M3CINwzLo]


.


ENJOY!


.




[caption id="attachment_3577" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Alex at Xmas Hiding Alex at Xmas Hiding[/caption]

.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store PLEASE Shop at The Other Shoe eBay Store![/caption]

PLEASE Shop at The Other Shoe eBay Store!


PLEASE DONATE to


.

Danny's Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo


[caption id="attachment_3338" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014 Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014[/caption]

PLEASE GIVE!?!


.



© 2010 – 2014 Hanning Web Wurx and The Other Shoe

1 comment:

  1. […] Sunday Funnies – September 14th 2014 : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. My love for Alex knows no bounds. Alex’s love for me, knows no bounds. So long as I am alive Alexander R Hanning will live a blessed life. He will want for nothing and spend his days; eating, playing, and sleeping beside his Daddy. He is a wonderful young rat, and his time with me has been special.” Alex is such a beautiful and wondrous animal, a gift to my family and now… to the world! Alex and I just love sharing our antics, together, and… in time, will continue. Alexander is beside himself. He loves his Daddy Daniel, so very much and to see him suffer, gives him paws. […]

    ReplyDelete