Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Week in Review - September 14th, 2014




[caption id="attachment_2516" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Daneil Hanning of The Other Shoe 2001 Daneil Hanning of The Other Shoe 2001[/caption]

.

Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Welcome to this edition of ‘A Week in Review’ for the week of September 7th, 2014. I managed to write and publish a few articles, in spite of the debilitating conditions that plagued my week. I thank everyone that has stood beside me, and continued to visit and read.

.

With little to say, my mind is wracked with doubt and concern, I will just jump headlong into this review. Without further adieu, I give you ‘A Week in Review’!

.

  • Sunday Funnies – September 7th 2014 : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. If it is Sunday? Then it is time for ‘Sunday Funnies’! This week Alexander R Hanning is busy at work building yet another ‘Home’ away from his two story condo. I found a nice cardboard box, placed it on my bed, and gave him old pajamas and torn up paper to play with. This video is a little bit of the ‘construction’ Alex engaged in getting the box turned into a home!” Alexander has returned for another visit, and another great video, here for our enjoymnent at The Other Shoe. Alex continues to build, and build and build on his many homes and residences. As Aelxander builds, I will make videos and share them with you, My Dear Readers.

  • Lost In Space – Saturn: “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Today we take the series of ‘Lost In Space’ to our celestial cousin, Saturn. Saturn… muse to millions of astronomers over centuries of time. The true ‘Lord of the Rings’ in our solar system, with no compare, no second place and no competition. Since I was a very young boy Saturn has captured, and held, my attention. The second largest planet in our solar system, this mighty Jovian lords over all other planetary bodies circling our star, Sol.” Without missing a beat, I write and publish another edition of ‘Lost in Space’ the ‘Tour of our Solar System’! Coming, later this week, will be another edition. This one will feature Jupiter!

  • Danny’s Cancer Treatment Fund – Porta-Cath Video : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. As many of you are aware, I am currently engaged in a battle with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Cancer. As well, I am running a ‘Cancer Treatment Funding Campaign’ @ Indiegogo. This campaign is to help with some of the costs associated with my treatment, medications, and paying for a caregiver’s time off from work. I have agreed to not make this campaign, or my cancer, a focus of this blog. Therefore, I am merely going to introduce, and publish this video… and let it speak for itself.” Out of shame, and even self-disgust, I had declared that I would “no longer report on my condition”. I have broke to give this one update. I kind of enjoyed writing about my adventure with Cancer… and the whole ‘process’. But, I had some people complain… and not contribute… so I decided to not write or publish about my cancer… my care… my battle.

  • Notes From Behind the Keyboard – September 14th, 2014 : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. I want to thank everyone that has dropped by, this past week. As my treatment has gone forward, my writing has gone backward. I just do not feel up to writing, in between puking. I am writing this article, ‘Sunday Funnies’ and a brief ‘A Week in Review’ today. Then I am going to get some more much needed rest. I am writing this article, first, so that I can get something off my chest.” With only days left I have made a difficult and life-changing decision. I will no longer go for treatment for my cancer. This week… Allen’s check(s) dropped from $200 to $300 a week (each) to LESS THAN $60 EACH! You see, My Dear Readers, THIS was the source of my concern. I can go and battle my cancer, with Allen helping me: get into and out of my power chair, get into and out of scanning devices, got into and out of gurneys and end up unable to pay my rent! Or, conversely, I can stop treatment and have enough to pay my rent. EASY DECISION! DONE!!!


.

With that, My Dear Readers, we come to the end of this edition of ‘A Week in Review’. I hope that everyone has enjoyed this article… enjoyed the work I was able to finish, this week… and enjoy coming to visit and reading. Seriously? I am pretty amazed that I was able to write and publish these five or six articles. I had hoped to bring you a review of ‘The Horror in Smithville’ but my health did not allow that venture.

.

My Dear Readers, I ask you to consider… again… donating to my Cancer Treatment Fund at Indiegogo. As I have explained, without your help I am forced to stop my treatment. WITH your help? I can go forward with my treatment and care. It really is just that simple, and that life-threatening. At every turn I have provided proof and documentation of my cancer.

.

There can be no reasonable doubt that I have Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. Those that would proffer that I do not? Well, I can only guess that they wish to do me harm. There is a great sickness, in our nation. I have written about it often, and warned you, My Dear Readers, if it’s poisonous influence. I can only assume that this poisonous influence has reached, and infected, many good people that, would otherwise, reach out and help.

.

That brings us to the end of this edition of ‘A Week in Review’. I would like to thank all of you for dropping by, and reading and visiting. Have a great and productive week, and come back soon!

.

Adieu!

.

Thank YOU!

.

PLEASE DONATE to


Danny's Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo


[caption id="attachment_3338" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014 Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014[/caption]

PLEASE GIVE!?!


.



© 2010 – 2014 Hanning Web Wurx and The Other Shoe


.

.

The Other Shoe eBay Store

No comments:

Post a Comment