Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Multi-Social-Media Shout-Out! For Jason Kleppinger!

                            Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe and to another edition of ‘Multi-Social-Media Shout-Out!’ for Danny’s Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo. That’s right! It has happened again! Some wonderfully generous and kind-hearted Person has made a donation of $40 or more to my Cancer Treatment Campaign. Thus entitling him a ‘Shout-Out!’ across all media outlets that I have rights.


.

“YOUR NAME (ONLY with YOUR permission) mentioned in a posting on; BOTH my Blogs, Facebook for-Danny Hanning, The Other Shoe, and Danny’s Cancer Treatment Fund PLUS on BOTH my Twitter Feeds and On a WEB CAST on Youtube!”

.

So, Jason Kleppinger HERE IS YOUR ‘Multi-Social-Media Shout-Out!’ As well, I wold like to express my heartfelt THANKS for your kind contribution(S) to my cancer treatment funding campaign. Shortly, I will be broadcasting your name via; YouTube, Facebook, BOTH Blogs and my Twitter account(s)! By the time I amdone… hundreds of people around the WORLD will KNOW of your kindness and GENEROSITY Jason Kleppinger!

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/1_bjgTRVO5k]


.

Now, there are still 13 ‘Multi-Social-Media’ Shout-Outs LEFT! JUST thirteen! So, IF you are someone that would like to have your generosity, kindness and supprt BLASTED and BROADCAST across MANY types of Social Media? You had BEST get OVER to Danny’s Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo and DONATE $40 or MORE!

.

Again, “THANK YOU Jason Kleppinger!” For your kindness, generosity and support!

.

Danny's Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo


.


.





[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store PLEASE Shop at The Other Shoe eBay Store![/caption]

PLEASE Shop at The Other Shoe eBay Store!

PLEASE SHOP at The Other Shoe eBay Store!


.

PLEASE DONATE to


Danny's Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo


.



Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014
Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014

PLEASE GIVE!?!


.



© 2010 – 2014 Hanning Web Wurx and The Other Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment