Thursday, September 18, 2014

Danny's Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo Video #5

[caption id="attachment_3513" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Danny Arrives for PET Scan Danny Arrives for PET Scan[/caption]

.

Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Today we reached Twelve Days LEFT to Danny’s Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo. Over the past THRITY-TWO DAYS I have; written as much and as often as I am physically able, published on a regular basis, refrained from publishing or writing ANYTHING political in nature, PUSHED myself harder than I have in YEARS to gain your TRUST. I have kept everyone apprised of my medical appointments to the extent that I have openly published notes from; TWO appointments with my oncologist, P.E.T. scan, C.T. Scan AND blood tests!

.

I have been open and transparent as is humanly possible, even providing documented PROOF of my cancer- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. I have looked at MANY other campaigns, on Indiegogo, that ARE for people raising donations for cancer (like me) and NONE have provided all the proof that I HAVE. I, for the life of me, cannot imagine just why this campaign is failing!

.

In closing, PLEASE WATCH the video below… and PLEASE…

.

PLEASE DONATE TO Danny’s Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/plPeIU-LIX0]


Danny's Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo Video #5


.



The Other Shoe eBay Store
PLEASE Shop at The Other Shoe eBay Store!

PLEASE SHOP at The Other Shoe eBay Store!


.

PLEASE DONATE to


Danny's Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo


[caption id="attachment_3338" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014 Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014[/caption]

PLEASE GIVE!?!


.



© 2010 – 2014 Hanning Web Wurx and The Other Shoe

1 comment:

  1. […] Danny’s Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo Video #5 : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Today we reached Twelve Days LEFT to Danny’s Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo. Over the past THRITY-TWO DAYS I have; written as much and as often as I am physically able, published on a regular basis, refrained from publishing or writing ANYTHING political in nature, PUSHED myself harder than I have in YEARS to gain your TRUST. I have kept everyone apprised of my medical appointments to the extent that I have openly published notes from; TWO appointments with my oncologist, P.E.T. scan, C.T. Scan AND blood tests!” Written, My Dear Readers, during the (self-described) “short period” of depression, prior to my reflection on the words of Pope Francis that brought clarity. It is a very short video, totaling just over two minuets. I hope that some people took the 2 mins out of their lives to watch, and listen. […]

    ReplyDelete