Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Pre-Chemo Appointment DONE.

My Dear Readers I have just spent two hours in 'Orientation' for Chemotherapy.  Unfortunately, due to my lack of financial means, I will be poorly prepared for... and After treatment.
.
I lack to needed; foods, fluids, and dietary items to face this challenge. That was THE REASON behind my campaign. Next Tuesday is my first chemotherapy.  I am supposed to have; plenty to extra fluids (juices, flavored waters) to fight the dehydration.  Plenty of foods, small high calorie foods, that I AM WITHOUT.
.
I cannot stop this train, and get off. I fear the damage this will do to my health. Please donate to Danny's Cancer Treatment Fund at Indiegogo and help me battle cancer.


.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/axkXSxJ7YwQ]


.



P.S.  PLEASE come back LATER today... As I am TRYING to write MORE... I am SEVERELY depressed... and, well, I have to get 'My Head On Right'... soon. THanks! Danny


.

PLEASE DONATE to


Danny's Cancer Treatment Fund @ Indiegogo


[caption id="attachment_3338" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014 Danny in Rolling Hills Estates August 12, 2014[/caption]

PLEASE GIVE!?!


.



© 2010 – 2014 Hanning Web Wurx and The Other Shoe

1 comment:

  1. […] PRE-CHEMO Appointment, DONE! : “My Dear Readers I have just spent two hours in ‘Orientation’ for Chemotherapy. Unfortunately, due to my lack of financial means, I will be poorly prepared for… and After treatment.” Here, I am trying to relay the events of my life. To tell a tale and to explain the source of my needs and their urgency. To be truthful, and trustworthy. […]

    ReplyDelete