Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sunday Funnies - April 20th 2014

Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. If it is Sunday, then it is time for ‘Sunday Funnies’! I am very happy to announce that I do have an all new edition for your viewing pleasure. This week has taken a huge toll on my health. Actually it is the frantic pace of the past seven weeks. Each and every week I have managed to publish between seven and nine articles, without fail.

.

I failed, this week, and for that I apologize! With this article… I will have published seven articles! I just missed out publishing on; Friday and Saturday this week. I am really hoping that my health is better, this coming week, and that I can get the blood test results and get the surgery scheduled.

.

Now, here is a great video of Prince Alexander (read the Prince’s literary premier here: http://theothershoe.blog.com/2014/04/the-horror-in-smithville-part-six/

And, YES! That is Prince Alexander riding a ferret! I just love the work I am doing… just love the images I create for your enjoyment.

.

Now, ‘on with the show’! In this edition we have Prince Alexander ‘Playing Tug O’War’ with Daddy Daniel, again. Only this time he is really pulling and giving me a run for my time!

.

ENJOY!

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/GOft6MYNwKQ]


.




[caption id="attachment_2296" align="aligncenter" width="630"]The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning 2/2014[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment