Sunday, April 13, 2014

Coming This Week To The Other Shoe - April 13th 2014

.




[caption id="attachment_2516" align="aligncenter" width="332"]Daneil Hanning of The Other Shoe 2001 Daneil Hanning of The Other Shoe 2001[/caption]

.

           Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Welcome to my weekly preview article for The Other Shoe. Each week I tip my hand and give you all, My Dear Readers, a preview of the articles I have planned for publication over the next seven days. Now, you may have noticed that the past two weeks were devoid of ‘Sunday Funnies’.

.

This is simply because Alexander has not done anything… entertaining while I had my camera handy. I apologize for this shortcoming. However, rest assured that the article series IS still viable and just as soon as my camera and his antics cross, we will have another edition of ‘Sunday Funnies’. Now, let me ask you, My Dear Readers, if there is anyone out there that is handy with a pen or pencil and paper.

.

I am looking for an amateur cartoonist or someone that is just handy with a pencil or pen. I can provide the narrative or captions, all I need is someone to provide the people… even stick figures. I am looking to replace Alexander, in the ‘Sunday Funnies’, with a weekly political cartoon or animation. If your fit the bill contact me via Facebook, this blog or any way you see fit. Joe Tilbury, if you are still out there and can still draw? Contact me, k? It pays NOTHING, so far. However, just as soon as this blog makes a profit I will cut you in for a share.

.

Now, for the upcoming week. I can promise that there will be another edition of; ‘The Mars Report’, ‘Lost in Space’, ‘The Horror in Smithville’, ‘Coming this Week’ and ‘A Week in Review’. Beyond that I am not really sure, My Dear Readers. As you all know, by now, I will do my very best to make sure I write all the regular articles. As well, when I have the time and my body is not preventing me, I will do my best to bring even more articles. I have been toying with several ‘New Series’ and bringing back so older article series.

.

‘MMORPGs And YOU!’ May well be making a come back with the arrival of ‘Elder Scrolls On Line’. Launched late last month, I have yet to be able to afford; the game, game time or any ‘Beta’ or promotional copy of the game. Unfortunately, I do not see any resolution to this dilemma on the horizon. Rest assured, just as soon as I have a copy of the game, I will get it installed, updated and get into the game. Once in-game I will make; ‘In-Game Videos’, take tons of screenshots, and write up outlines of the crafting procedures, the plot based questing and an evaluation of the PvP (player vs. player) part of the game. I really hope to get this together, for your viewing and enlightenment, just as quickly as is humanly possible.

.

The Elder Scrolls is a wonderful intellectual property. It is being brought to the MMROPG world by Zenimax and Bethesda the people that brought us one of the GREATEST RPGs of the twentieth century, ‘Fallout’ and ‘Fallout – New Vegas’. With these two companies working on the Elder Scrolls IP I have great faith it will be a very enjoyable game. I do wonder… why they didn’t convert ‘Fallout’ from RPG to MMORPG… but I will take Elder Scrolls and run with it. Now, if there is anyone that might want to sponsor my work… a benefactor to assit me obtaining the game for purposes of writing and sharing on this blog. Please contact me as I will do pretty much anything… in return for sponsorship.

.

Last, My Dear Readers, I have (already scheduled) an appointment with an Infectious Disease physician on Tuesday. I am working to get a BUN/Creatnine test scheduled on Monday or Wednesday. Further, I simply must get a C.T with Contrast scheduled as quickly as possible. My follow-up visit with Dr. Gorlick is May 6th and I would very much like to have all the results prior. If I get these tests scheduled for this week, that will put a big dent in my ability to get all regular articles written and published this week. Barring the postponement till next week, of some of the; tests, scans and appointments. Then I will be able to meet all my writing/publishing deadlines.

.

Well, My Dear Readers, that brings us to the very end of this week’s preview article. I am really looking forward to the coming week of writing and publishing. OH! I totally forgot! When it comes to Part SIX of ‘The Horror in Smithville’… remember… we left off with Timmy in a GRAVEYARD! Oui! That was quite a cliff-hanger, huh? We know that the next adventure starts in a graveyard… that has so much potential! A little spoiler… the first five parts… are the most mellow out of the whole story! Upcoming will be parts that I will assure you push the very limits of juvenile fiction. There may come a time when many of my readers… refuse to allow their children to read the work.

.

It will not be; sexual, ultra-violent… but it will be; bloody, gory and fairly violent. As I have been working out the upcoming episodes… the plot development… the character development. Well, the story is taking me in unexpected directions with unexpected results. I do promise that I will warn all readers prior to the start of an episode of any above PG-13 content. I cannot simply tell you the images, or acts, that I have planned. However, I can tell you there will be physical violence that will scare and frighten.

.

There, that brings us to the end of this wonderful preview of the articles to come in the following week at The Other Shoe. I would like to thank you for coming by and taking a look see. I hope that you enjoyed getting a ‘heads-up’ of the week to come… I hope that I can count on YOU for being here for some great reading over the next seven days.

.

ENJOY!

.

Adieu!

.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store The Other Shoe eBay Store[/caption]

www.ebay.com/usr/enzomatrixlt


.




[caption id="attachment_2296" align="aligncenter" width="630"]The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning 2/2014[/caption]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment