Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Personal Update and Technical Problems January 22nd, 2014

Dear Family, Friends and Followers of @ The Other Shoe,

                        It has come to my attention that my primary blog location for The Other Shoe is down, today. I have made a report of this problem, however, any publications today will only appear at my word press location (www.theothersshoe.wordpress.com)

.

I look forward to publishing, today… although I might just take today to get caught up writing ‘The Adventures of Princess Nadia’ until both blog locations are fully functioning. My Dear Readers, I made a video today… of an empty freezer and refrigerator. I have taken my last few dollars to pay down on my phone bill. I simply must have a cell phone to travel to and from my doctor’s appointment on the 4th of February.

.

Once that appointment is over I am, hopefully, going to move my cell service (and number, I hope) to another cheaper cellular provider. I continue to do everything I can to keep ahead of the wolves, keep writing and publishing, keep a sharp eye pealed for business opportunities, work and keeping my relationship level and stable, manage my pain to the best of my ability, and do the least amount of complaining I can manage.

.

I do not waste money by purchasing; fast food, video games, DVDs or anything others might consider frivolous. I am frugal as can be, and genuinely dislike asking for help or assistance from anyone. However, being without food is bad for my health.

.

I will work with the technical support @ blog.com and see if I can get my primary blog location up and running, today. I am looking forward to sharing my views of the many problems that currently plague New Jersey Governor Chris Christie. I am working to make that article happen as soon as possible, and look forward to publishing soon.

.

Thank you for all your kindness, visits, Likes, Shares and support through these troubling times. You, My Dear Readers, are vital to me.

.

Thank you!

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/_ApH0qbVDto]


 P.S. For anyone that desires to extend some assistance, for food. Contributions can be made directly via PayPal to enzomatrix@earthlink.net Daniel Hanning. Any and all contributions and/or support is greatly apprecaited and will go towards food alone. Thank you for your kindness and support.

.

[caption id="attachment_1812" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Just a shot of a VERY thankful Danny in His Power Chair Just a shot of a VERY thankful Danny in His Power Chair[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment