Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Funnies January 12, 2014

            Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Well, I did it. I manage to bring you, My Dear Readers, a full week of articles and two of my ‘regular features’. With the publication of this edition of ‘Sunday Funnies’ I finish out a very full and productive week. For those of you that have read this week’s articles, you know that three of the articles this week were rather expansive. Weighing in, as Word documents, at twelve and fourteen pages each they are some of the most lengthy works I have published in some time. Seems I had a lot to say.

.

The subjects of income inequality and poverty are (in my humble opinion) the most pressing issues of our generation. For those that make a ‘good living’ and want for little… like food, clothing and prescription lenses less that a decade old… these topics are distant and maybe even unrealistic. For those of us that live from meal to meal… wear the same clothes for year after year… and have not been able to afford new prescription glasses for more than a decade, these issues are quite real and daunting. Hence, the major themes of this week, and I am sure of more weeks to come.

.

Now, time for ‘Sunday Funnies’ here at The Other Shoe. Today I am sharing a little video from the holidays. I, as always, did my best to provide a Christmas for those I love and are dearest to me. Alexander got a little bag of treats to eat. Little known fact. Boy rats LOVE yogurt treats. Little girls rats, do not. Go figure.

.

So, here without any further adieu is Alexander R Hanning opening his Christmas present.

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/teYrYUw1RDU]

1 comment:

  1. […] Sunday Funnies January 12, 2014 : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Well, I did it. I manage to bring you, My Dear Readers, a full week of articles and two of my ‘regular features’. With the publication of this edition of ‘Sunday Funnies’ I finish out a very full and productive week. For those of you that have read this week’s articles, you know that three of the articles this week were rather expansive. Weighing in, as Word documents, at twelve and fourteen pages each they are some of the most lengthy works I have published in some time. Seems I had a lot to say.” This was Alex’s very first video and ‘Sunday Funnies’ in several months. He was very happy to get that Christmas present, and is still eating those treats. Alex does the most amazing and entertaining things almost daily. It is my shortcoming that I do not have more and more videos of his antics. I am working to keep my phone charged and handy, so that I might be able to catch more of his antics and bring them to you, My Dear Readers. […]

    ReplyDelete