Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Week in Review - June 28th, 2014

.

                  Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. If it is Saturday, then it is time for ‘A Week in Review’! I am proud to announce that with the publication of this article, I have reached the lofty goal of, publishing eight articles in the past seven days! It is not only the number of articles, MY Dear Readers, but this week I published the single most; intense, violent, suspenseful and horrific episodes of ‘The Horror in Smithville’… ever!        

.

Now, I know that some of you have been hesitant to read this episode. Fear not, it is not as frightful as I portray. Yes, I am hyping this episode. It is just that this episode is some of the best writing I have ever published. For those that have hesitated? Please, take a moment and give it a read. You will not regret it!

.

Now, My Dear Readers, without further adieu I give you ‘A Week in Review’!

.

  • Sunday Funnies – June 22nd, 2014 : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. As well, this is a little ‘Welcome Back’ of/to ‘Sunday Funnies’! It has been several weeks since I last published this weekend treasure. In an effort to return normalcy and some regularity to my blog, I return with a short video if Prince Alexander.” I just love Prince Alexander! In this week’s ‘Sunday Funnies’ we catch Prince Alexander getting his weekly Sunday bath! He just loves playing in the water, running around and getting all clean for the upcoming week! Just to help him to relax, and enjoy his bath, I put Epsom salt in the bath water. It leaves his coat very smooth and soft. If you have a small pet, you might want to try this tip, too!



  • The Mars Report – June 23rd, 2014 : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Today, I welcome you to the single shortest edition of The Mars Report, EVER! I am not too sure just what is going on, with the rover Curiosity but NASA/JPL have not posted any kind of update in the past six days! The very last Twitter update, from Curiosity on Mars, was back on June 17th, 2014. I keep going back, to the NASA/JPL Mars Science Laboratory web site, and all they have posted are ‘RAW Images’.” Well, My Dear Readers, the NASA/JPL web site was quite bereft of ‘new’ images from Curiosity. So, Danny not to be detoured, I started rummaging through the vast stores of ‘RAW’images. That is where I found the images for this edition of ‘The Mars Report’. Readers? If y9ou want to know just what these images are? You will just have to click on the link at the beginning of this review! ENJOY!

  • Lost in Space – Tour of Our Solar System #3 : “We leave the orbit of the planet of our birth, to pull our Ship of the Stars into orbit of our nearest planet. Now, as many of you, My Dear Readers, know we visit this planet every single week. We visit with my series of articles names ‘The Mars Report’. Just click on the link, behind you, and check out the latest edition of this wonderful series. Now, we leave the orbit of Mars, headed for our next solar destination. However, to get to our next destination of Jupiter we must pass through the ‘Asteroid Belt’!” My Dear Readers, this is a very special of ‘Lost In Space’! Instead of spending the next several editions on; Earth… Mars… I have decided to take our ‘Ship of the Stars’ to the furthest edge of our solar system. YES! My Dear Readers, there is a LOT to share at the very edge of our solar system! Want to know… what? Click on the link at the beginning of this article and take a journey of imagination!

  • News from Around the World – June 25th, 2014 : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. First, I would like to take a moment and say ‘Thank You!” to everyone that enjoyed yesterday’s gargantuan article ‘Lost in Space – Tour of Our Solar System #3’ which, at last count, had nearly 20 ‘Likes’ already! I really poured my best into that article, hoped for the best and you My Dear Readers appreciated my efforts. For next week’s edition I will be writing about the ‘Dwarf Planets’ that exist at the very edge of the Kuiper Belt. Now back to today’s article and some startling news out of Iraq!” My Dear Readers, I cannot tell you just exactly how happy I am that this series of articles have found there success! Each and every week I scour through the week’s news and find articles that many have missed! I take these ‘missing’ articles and bring them to you, My Dear Readers. If you haven’t? Take a moment and read! ENJOY!

  • Notes from Behind the Keyboard – Editorial : “The last couple of news cycles have been bloated with hype that Speaker Boehner is going to “Sue President Obama”. Sue our sitting President over, allegedly, his “misuse of power via ‘Executive Orders’”. OK… hang on… give me a minute to stop laughing. There, that’s better. OK…Seriously? Speaker of the House of Representatives is so ‘free’ of other obligations… The House of Representatives have so much ‘free time’… They have ‘finished their homework’? Oh… MERCY! I do take exception to that assertion. Let us review…” My Dear Readers, this is a rarity, for me. It is not often, anymore, that I share my opinion on news and politics. I know… some people are upset by my views. That makes me sad! My views are my own. My Dear Readers, I read a lot… and research… and read some more. Then, I sit down and.. think. Alone! Alone, with my thoughts, is where I make my decisions on what I think band how I feel. That is what I share, here, for you. Enjoy!

  • I Believe in America : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Earlier, today, I penned an Editorial. In the, nearly, five years of publication here at The Other Shoe I have rarely published an Editorial. I wrote and published this editorial for one reason, and one reason only. I am concerned about my country. Concerned about our ‘National Political Dialogue’. As the title of this article indicates;…” Watch… and ENJOY!

  • The Horror in Smithville – Part Thirteen : Many of the teachers had moved to the very front of the crowd, almost like they had initially felt a responsibility to act. Only to, either, be transfixed by their fear of what they bore witness. Some, halted in their advance to help by their own gnawing fear that Barry night well do the same to them, too. Either way, nobody was moving stop Barry or come to Timmy’s rescue. There must have been more than thirty; teachers, students and bus drivers all gathered just a few scant feet away from Timmy’s, now, deformed head.” That came directly out of the story. If you want to read more? Click the link and READ! ENJOY!



.

With that, My Dear Readers, we come to the end of this week’s review. This has been a very exciting week, here at The Other Shoe’. I have written and published a record number of articles, we have ventured to the very edge of our solar system, and we (together) have taken a step into a truly horrific turn of events in ‘The Horror in Smithville’.

.

Will Timmy be alight? What will become of Barry? Where is Principal Marsch? Where will this story take us next? Well. Honestly? I have already written the next several episodes. I know how things turn of with Timmy. You won’t want to miss what happens with Barry. And DearPrincipal Marsch? Well, My Dear Readers, you get to find that out, in next week’s episode!

.

My Dear Readers, the fun has just begun. I look forward to seeing you all, right here, next week! Until then?

.

Adieu!

.

Thank YOU!

.

 

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store The Other Shoe eBay Store[/caption]

.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/enzomatrixlt


.




[caption id="attachment_2866" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014 Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment