Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday Funnies - June 22nd, 2014

.




[caption id="attachment_2868" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014 Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014[/caption]




               Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. As well, this is a little ‘Welcome Back’ of/to ‘Sunday Funnies’! It has been several weeks since I last published this weekend treasure. In an effort to return normalcy and some regularity to my blog, I return with a short video if Prince Alexander.

.

This is a short of Prince Alexander taking a bath! Every week Prince Alexander gets a bath, many times with his Daddy Daniel! Today, he has the bath all to himself! Notice how casual and accepting Prince Alexander is, with taking a bath all by himself.

.

Now, without further adieu, I give you ‘Sunday Funnies’ with Prince Alexander!

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/3nP_lAKKRe0]


.




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store The Other Shoe eBay Store[/caption]

.


http://www.ebay.com/usr/enzomatrixlt


.




[caption id="attachment_2866" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014 Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. […] Sunday Funnies – June 22nd, 2014 : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. As well, this is a little ‘Welcome Back’ of/to ‘Sunday Funnies’! It has been several weeks since I last published this weekend treasure. In an effort to return normalcy and some regularity to my blog, I return with a short video if Prince Alexander.” I just love Prince Alexander! In this week’s ‘Sunday Funnies’ we catch Prince Alexander getting his weekly Sunday bath! He just loves playing in the water, running around and getting all clean for the upcoming week! Just to help him to relax, and enjoy his bath, I put Epsom salt in the bath water. It leaves his coat very smooth and soft. If you have a small pet, you might want to try this tip, too! […]

    ReplyDelete