Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunday Funnies - May 4th, 2014

          Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. If it is Sunday, then it is time for ‘Sunday Funnies’! This week has been a difficult week for me, My Dear Readers. My neck is swollen… actually the lymph nodes in my neck are swollen. All day Thursday thru Saturday I was running fevers of between 101 – 102 degrees. I have a horrible raspy cough, that crackles in my lungs like gravel, and I ache all over.

.

In between chills and headaches, I managed to make this short video of Alexander playing with Allen’s hat from Wendy’s. Alex always makes me laugh, as you can hear in this video. I really think that he was trying to hide in the hat and go with Allen to work. He really misses Allen when he is gone to work  .

.

Now, without further adieu, I give you ‘Sunday Funnies’.

.

ENJOY!

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/13qmGdFHw-A]


.




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store The Other Shoe eBay Store[/caption]

.


http://www.ebay.com/usr/enzomatrixlt


.




[caption id="attachment_2296" align="aligncenter" width="630"]The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning 2/2014[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. […] Sunday Funnies – May 4th, 2014 : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. If it is Sunday, then it is time for ‘Sunday Funnies’! This week has been a difficult week for me, My Dear Readers. My neck is swollen… actually the lymph nodes in my neck are swollen. All day Thursday thru Saturday I was running fevers of between 101 – 102 degrees. I have a horrible raspy cough, that crackles in my lungs like gravel, and I ache all over.” No wonder it’s been a rough week, all around. This is how it started out… with fevers, chills, and being sick! I had totally forgot that I was sick, just one week ago. Now, it is Sunday again, and I am just so very sore all over. I can hardly lift my hands to type, and my back is in terrible pain from my neck to my butt. Once I am finished with this article… and then ‘Sunday Funnies’ I am taking the rest of the day off! […]

    ReplyDelete