Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sunday Funnies - May 11th, 2014

Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. [The following is an excerpt from ‘A Week in Review’ yet works as a set-up for this video, too] My Dear Readers, I know that I haven’t published in several days, For that, there is a good reason that started Friday afternoon. I only have Allen as any kind of caregiver. As my disease state progresses, this is getting to be a less tenable situation. Case in point, this Friday afternoon, I was preparing to bathe… which in good circumstances is a difficult task. I had already bathed Alexander and he was drying in the front room.  

.

When I had drained the tub, after Alex’s bath, I began to run it for myself, and left the bathroom with Alex in tow. For whatever reason… I get distracted… I was involved in getting Alex dried…

.

That is the story of the bath, Alexander R Hanning, took this Friday. It is why I have been in too much pain to do anything much less sit behind a typewriter… (keyboard)

.

So, without further adieu I give you Alexander R Hanning and… The Bath!

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/FpVpJQvepk8]


(Alexander R Hanning Getting Friday's Bath!)


.


The Other Shoe eBay Store


.


http://www.ebay.com/usr/enzomatrixlt


.




[caption id="attachment_2866" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014 Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment