Monday, May 19, 2014

Returning, to YOU, Soon... Hopefully

.




[caption id="attachment_2868" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014 Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014[/caption]

.


My Dear Readers,

For the past ten days I have been unable to write or publish. First, it is an average of 80° in my apartment at any given time. This alone plays Hell with my condition an pain. A well the notebook computer I do ALL my work on, is nearly ten years old.. The only reason it still works is that I refuse to operate the computer in a room 75°, or warmer. A cool computer runs faster and live longer.

.

Therefore, I have been UNABLE to; write, publish, edit ANYTHING while my apartment is so bloody hot! They are schedule to replace my non-working A/C TODAY! As soon as that is done, and I am bathed, the apartment is a reasonable temperature I WILL PUBLISH.

.

My apologies.... I can only hope an pray you will all come back to; read, enjoy an be entertained and thrilled once my home is back to normal. FYI, I am sitting in my front room dripping with sweat, writing this on a tablet and waiting for the repairman. It will be good to be cool, again. I will write and publish soon.

.

Thanks for your continued support!

.

P.S. My Dear Readers, my dreams have seen fruition. About two hours ago the maintenance finally finished cleaning the A/C to be installed in my apartment. Just about 90 minutes ago… It was installed! Yes, I now have a completely clean and working Air Conditioner in my apartment.

.

That means, over the coming days, I will return to my regular writing and publishing schedule! Right now, I am not going to promise which publication(s) I will make, when, as I am very tried. I have not sleep, through the night, in more than ten days! Tonight, I need to rest and sleep. Tomorrow… I will begin my day by starting the computer I use to write, upon waking.

.

Fear not, all the regular article series have been on my mind. ‘The Horror in Smithville’ is riding in my frontal lobe, all ready to be put to words… put to paper (as it were), and shared (Published) On TIME! That is all I will put in stone, as it were, at this moment. You all know that I long to return to Mars and Curiosity… and the Hubble Space Telescope. By week’s end… you will have a good deal of reading material for your edification and entertainment.

.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this trying and difficult time, MY Dear Readers. Now, I am off to have a nice dinner, and a long and restful sleep.

.

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now!)

.

[caption id="attachment_2866" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014 Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment