Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Notes From Behind the Keyboard - May 14th 2014

.

[caption id="attachment_2868" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014 Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014[/caption]

.

 Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Well, I awoke, this morning, to find my blog here at blog dot com is working! This is great news for me, and for you My Dear Readers. Since my happy discovery I have been working to put together issues of all our favorite articles, for your reading pleasure. Now, to be honest, I must admit that I was rather enjoying having some down time while the blog was… missing.

.

I used the time to play some PC games that I never have time to play, when I am working on the blog seven days a week. You see, for most people there are enough hours in a day, to do both. I may just have to start pushing my writing to three to four days a week, and spending the rest of the time resting and/or playing games that I find relaxing. Thing is, I did have some time to enjoy riding around in a forest, killing some monsters, and making some beneficial trades. An enjoyable time was had by all.

.

Next, today is Wednesday and it is 1PM in the afternoon. I am going to make a good effort to write and publish an edition of ‘The Mars Report’ for this week. Once it cools down here, it is over 90 already outside and my air conditioner (the second one they have put in my room in two weeks) is not working! Taking all the pain medications that I consume makes me very sensitive to heat. Sensitive in that if the room I am in is over 73 degrees I become nauseas and dizzy. Often times I will pass out… I dislike the fact that I cannot seem to get a working A/C unit in my apartment. What I wouldn’t give to be able to go out and purchase one for myself and be done with the lazy staff.

.

OK, I am going to publish this update, and then back to working on either an issue of ‘The Mars Report’ or ‘Lost In Space’. Come back here, in about two to three hours, and see which I have published!

.

ENJOY!

.

Adieu!

.

Thank YOU!

.

[caption id="attachment_2866" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014 Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014[/caption]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment