Monday, September 30, 2013

Daniel Update September 30th, 2013

                        Welcome back My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe. Today is Monday September 30th, 2013. I have injured my lower back I can hardly stand up. I slipped on rubble on the stairs, they NEVER clean up after Demoing here... I fell down the stairs and have injured my left knee. I cannot walk... I can hardly stand. My neck is throbbing with pain that shoots down both my arms into my hands. Saturday I placed a dozen or so boxes into storage. Since Saturday I have packed, my Firebird 802 gaming computer. I cried when I did pack that computer. I just have this horrible feeling that I will never see my favorite computer in my entire life.

.

Truthfully, I have been crying every single day, for the past two weeks. Only when I am alone… which it is fortunate that I am alone all the time. Larry… the 73 year old widower that STOLE $300 of my much needed, hard fought for, funds. I have called Larry. I have messaged ‘Larry’. ‘Larry’ refuses my calls, but sends me messages… calling me a liar…then asking (in the same message) “why don’t you move in?” . How terribly abusive can one human being, be? I mean if I move in is it day after day of him calling me names? Berating me and insulting me? That is not a roommate situation… that is an ABUSIVE situation.

. So, ‘Larry’ I refuse to move in and be your punching bag. Next, I have mailed the Certified Latter to ‘Larry’. This is the precursor to my LAWSUIT against ‘Larry’. Yes, I am filing a lawsuit in small claims court. I am asking for; my original $300, all expenses (including the certified latter, bus and cab fare, and caregiver expenses to file and pursue the law suit), pain and suffering caused by his abuse and refusal to give back my deposit and I will be asking the judge for treble damages, too. I will make this law suit as close as I can to the $5,000 limit to this level of justice.

.

I am in tremendous pain and suffering. I fear for my life and my safety. I have been continuing my search for a place to live. I have few leads… and I am fearful that I will be putting my belongings in storage to live, with Alex, on the streets of Orange County. I cannot get into a shelte4r… because I take medications… and that makes me a target for abusers. I will keep all my medications away from me… and any cash I may have at the time.

.

I had really hoped not to spend October homeless… and worked so hard. If only a greed and avarice soul had not sought to do harm to another American… just to float their sick boat of anger and animosity. ‘Larry’ best be glad that my friend Harley is not living here, now. I would have sent Harley over to get my money… and he would have come back with the money… all $300 and all 6’5” of Harley. J

.

I have to rest… some. If there is anyone out there.. reading.. that could help me. Please do!

Thank you… and it is an honor that you come to read my work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment