Saturday, September 28, 2013

Daniel Update September 28th, 2013

Dear Family, Friends, and Followers at @ The Other Shoe,

            I am working very hard to get everything I own packed. I am paying someone to help, every day. Yesterday I put about a dozen boxes into storage. I have; my bed, computers, HDTV and DVD and Xbox left to pack.

.

            I just might have found a NEW place to live. He is disabled, too. He is 23 and lives alone in his own home. He, too, is a gamer. I am hoping to meet and see the room on Monday. If we get along, and the room is adequate size… and he will take the deposit in thirds… BAM! I will have a new place to live.

.

            I NEVER give up! I should have more information, soon, about this new prospect. I have written several times… Told him that I LOVE to bake and cook.

.

I hurt so very much, in my neck and lower back. I haven’t been in pain this bad in nearly a decade. Since before my last surgery. Having said, I am going to rest some, today. I will, hopefully, have Good News soon and I will post just as soon as I know anything.

.

“Thank you, everyone, for your support… your kindness… for being there for me through one of the most difficult times in my adult life… since my divorce.

.

As always I am honored that you come and read my words… my works. I hope that soon, I can get back to; ‘The Mars Report’, ‘A Week In Review’ and ‘The Sunday Funnies’. I welcome regular posting… I welcome being here for you every day.

.

Thank YOU!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment