Monday, July 21, 2014

Notes From Behind the Keyboard - July 21st, 2014

Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. My Dear Readers, here I am all ready to start another week of writing and publication. Yet, I am still plagued with problems with my primary blog location at Blog Dot Com! Now, My Dear Readers, I do not mind the work that is needed for writing and publication for my blog. It is a ‘labor of love’! However, the frustration and anxiety that comes with; uploading to have files missing due to ‘504 – Gateway Time-Out’ errors, copy/paste whole articles from Word into the editor program at Blog Dot Com only to have it all disappear due to a ‘502 – Bad Gateway’ error, and my favorite is managing to get the whole article uploaded and images placed all to have it completely disappear and have to start all over AGAIN!

.




[caption id="attachment_3247" align="aligncenter" width="630"]502 - Bad Gateway Error 502 - Bad Gateway Error[/caption]


.

Already, My Dear Readers, I am racked with anxiety over my oncologist visit, tomorrow. Already, I am gravely concerned by the results of my last C.T. Scan. I manage, the best that I can, to work in spite of the terrible pain(s) and lack of sleep due to my damage to nerve roots, and spinal stenosis (now elevated to “moderate to severe”). As if all that is not enough, in order to keep my word and write and publish for you, My Dear Readers, to read and enjoy I have to continually fight with this darn failing blog!

.




[caption id="attachment_3253" align="aligncenter" width="630"]504 Gateway Time-Out 504 Gateway Time-Out[/caption]


.

I am weak, from not having an appetite. I am really tired, from not getting enough uninterrupted sleep. I have… muddled through for the past month, My Dear Readers, and done my level best to not complain or fail to publish. Today, I deeply and sincerely apologize for not having the… gumption to write and publish an edition of ‘The Mars Report’ today. I am going to have to fight this stupid blog just to get this published. Once that is done, I am going to rest ahead of tomorrow’s long bus rides… and news from my C.T. Scan.

.




[caption id="attachment_3254" align="aligncenter" width="630"]The Other Shoe... Damaged The Other Shoe... Damaged[/caption]


.

Alas, My Dear Readers, there is a solution to this problem… well there are two. Let me outline the two ‘solutions’:

.

  1. 1. Abandon all FIVE HUNDRED articles published here at Blog Dot Com and just publish at the Word Press blog location. I am extremely hesitant to ‘pull the trigger’ on that ’solution’… as any writer might imagine!

  2. 2. Garner support (financial assistance) to purchase ‘The Other Shoe’ at dot net, dot com, or other domain. Once I have the domain purchased I would need to have funds for the; web hosting, blog software and any other expenses associated with ‘going it alone’ with The Other Shoe.

  3. 3. Just STOP writing and publishing. I included this… because I am being truthful… and even though something would die inside me… this is an alternative.


.

My Dear Readers those are the three ‘solutions’ that I can think of… well, that and ‘wait for them to fix this blog… again, and again, and again. Just what I have been doing for the past three years here at Blog Dot Com. Solutions to a problem with growing consequence. You see, My Dear Readers, I do advertise my ‘store’ at eBay. There I put up items of my own… my personal possessions… to sell in hopes of raising money.

.

That brings us to the end of this edition of ‘Notes From Behind the Keyboard’. I apologize for the ‘tone’ of this publication. However, this whole… ‘visit to the oncologist’… not knowing what is to come tomorrow. It weighs on me, heavily. I will post, on Facebook, updates throughout the day, tomorrow. If you do not have me on Facebook, and would like to be kept abreast of the events of the day?

.

I am Danny Hanning on Facebook and you can look me up, or just click on the embedded link in my name < back there. I will be accepting all ‘Friend Requests’ for the next several days. Now, I am very tired and in a great deal of pain. I am going to rest my neck… rest my head… and just rest.

.

I hope that everyone has a good and productive week!

.

Adieu!

.

Thank YOU!

.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store PLEASE shop at The Other Shoe eBay Store![/caption]

.


http://www.ebay.com/usr/enzomatrixlt


.




[caption id="attachment_2866" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014 Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014[/caption]

 

No comments:

Post a Comment