Saturday, July 5, 2014

500th Article Celebration and Review! - Video




[caption id="attachment_2868" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014 Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014[/caption]

.




         Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Today, Saturday July 5th 2014, I am here to share a short video. This video is a bit of a celebration and marking of the event of the publication of my 500th Article here at The Other Shoe! Yesterday, July the 4th, I decided to take off as a (much needed) ‘day of rest’. I managed to sit around and just watch ‘John Adams’ all day on HBO.

.

This was the very first day I have not written and published in… well, many months time. Today, I am going to publish this article with the accompanying video. Then, later today, I am hoping to have completed the preparation of another article. Continuing with the ‘Celebration and Review’, from Thursday, with the very next most popular article series.

.

Today, with a little luck, I will complete and publish… ‘500th Article Celebration and Review – The Horror in Smithville’! That’s right, My Dear Readers, our next article series for celebration and review will be ‘The Horror in Smithville’! Now, as an extra special treat? I will be including a little teaser! As well as containing all the links to every episode of this wonderful series (including last week’s now infamous 13th Episode!). I will share a couple of paragraphs of the very next episode of this great horror story!

.

Well, it is now about 7:30AM PDT and I want to get this introduction and video published. I have a couple of errands to run today… I totally put them off… yesterday. Just as soon as I get back I will start the work on the review of ‘The Horror in Smithville’ and pick out the scene that I want to share for the teaser.

.

I really hope that everyone had a safe and fun 4th! I look forward to writing and publishing the next four reviews of this the ‘Celebration of my 500th Article Published at @ The Other Shoe!’

.

And now, without further adieu… I give you ‘500th Article Celebration and Review – Video’!

.

Adieu

.

Thank YOU!
.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/bZevdOwFG_Y]


.


The Other Shoe eBay Store


.


http://www.ebay.com/usr/enzomatrixlt


.




[caption id="attachment_2866" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014 Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment