Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Daniel Hanning Breaks into an All NEW Medium!

[caption id="attachment_2868" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014 Danny Hanning of The Other Shoe - May 6th, 2014[/caption]

 


.

Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Many of you have noticed my absence over the past several days. For instance, today I did not publish an edition of 'Lost In Space' as I normal. Please, do not fear. I am in (relative) 'good health' meaning I am in a lot of pain... but what's new, right? Nope, I am not absent because of my ill health. I am absent, well for a better reason.

.

Over the past several days I have been teaching myself... … … (drum roll, please!) ANIMATION! That's right, over the past several days I have been working to learn the basics of Animation! I have struggled, over the past several weeks, over just what I could add to The Other Shoe? Add so that I might drive more traffic to my site. The other day I was talking with a good friend and they asked me;

,

“Danny what do you like?”

.

What my brilliant friend was asking was What do I like to WATCH! The answer to which is very simple, Animation! So you see, My Dear Readers, even when it appears as though I am... idle... not working, in truth? I am!

.

Below is an example of my work, so far. Now, understand that the movie below is my very first effort in this all new medium! Truthfully, I am just learing about exporting my work product an the video you see, below, is missing some of the 'layers' I created. This particular animation will work as the introduction to all, future, episodes of 'The Horror in Smithville'.

.

ENJOY!

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/n165a1MCVNs]



© 2010 – 2014 Hanning Web Wurx for The Other Shoe


 

1 comment:

  1. […] Daniel Hanning Breaks into an All NEW Medium! : “Over the past several days I have been teaching myself… … … (drum roll, please!) ANIMATION! That’s right, over the past several days I have been working to learn the basics of Animation! I have struggled, over the past several weeks, over just what I could add to The Other Shoe? Add so that I might drive more traffic to my site. The other day I was talking with a good friend and they asked me…” “Danny what can you add to the blog that you ENJOY and might drive more traffic?” ANIMATION! Well, it didn’t happen exactly like that… but it was close! Regardless, here I am presenting (in this article) my work product from a week of; reading, watching tutorial videos, experimenting, and ‘getting my feet wet’ in the world of animation! Already I can tell you, My Dear Readers, animation is something that I will work with… dabble in and play with for the rest of my life! This week, alone, has shown that I can ‘do’ animation, that I enjoy working with animation, and that I will be able to find a way to work it into my articles and publications at The Other Shoe! SCORE! […]

    ReplyDelete