Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Funnies February 16, 2014

                Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. Including this article I will have written and published a total of eight articles in the past seven days. My Dear Readers I am working just as hard as I can, and I have the shooting pains in my neck and left arm as evidence. I am used to working, while in pain; I have been doing it since 2003. Therefore, I apologize for the delay in posting this edition. The pain… and the hunger are taking a terrible toll. My attitude is hard and indifferent… and my temper is short. Hunger mixed with terrible pain will do that to a soul.  

.

Enough about me, on to ‘Sunday Funnies’! My little boy, Alexander R Hanning, is one of the light(s) in my life. Just holding him brings a smile to my face. When you watch this video, and others of Alex, watch his mouth. Alexander is my first rat to do this, but he talks all the time! His little lips are moving all the time. He grinds and pops, growls and barks, from the moment he wakes up until the moment he goes to sleep. He even ‘talks’ when he is asleep.

.

All rat (especially the breed ‘Fancy Rats’) ‘talk’to each other, and their humans. ‘Fancy rats’ communicate with a series of; grinding, pops, gnashing and even little barks. Even the wild breed, rattus rattus and rattus norvegicus, communicate with each other. In the wild they limit themselves to just the pops and grinding, I have mentioned. However, when ‘fancy rats’ spend time with humans? They begin to vocalize more and more. Honestly, I really do believe that all my rat, since Nakita, have worked hard to try and… speak!

.

Enough of the ‘backstory’, now without further adieu ‘Sunday Funnies’ with Alexander!

.

ENJOY!

.

 [youtube=http://youtu.be/AvZfJTFnNeM]


(Alexander Enjoing Freshetta Pizza Back in November of 2013)


.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store The Other Shoe eBay Store[/caption]

.

[caption id="attachment_2296" align="aligncenter" width="630"]The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment