Wednesday, February 19, 2014

In Sickness

 




[caption id="attachment_2203" align="aligncenter" width="630"]Daniel Hanning of The Other Shoe Daniel Hanning of The Other Shoe[/caption]

 .


.               

            Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. I am writing to apologize for… not writing. I am suffering with a sever upper respiratory  infection, it feels like there is lava in my lungs. This started on Sunday, and yesterday I had, at about noon, a temp of 104.2 degrees. I was disoriented, unfamiliar with my surroundings, and completely miserable.

.

Today, the fever is back down around 102.4.  My sides still hurt greatly, my lungs full of something that looks like cream of wheat with ketchup mixed in. I cannot write, it has taken me the better part of an hour just to get this done.

.

I will get back to writing as soon as I can. I know that the strees of my finances, pressure to perform, and lack of daily meals, much less proper nutrition are causative reasons for the severity of this infection. I am still not eating, even though I am sick.

.

Thank you for all your support.

.

[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store The Other Shoe eBay Store[/caption]

.

[caption id="attachment_2296" align="aligncenter" width="630"]The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning The Other Shoe's Daniel Hanning[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment