Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Video Announcement of Return to Political Blogging!

            Welcome back, My Dear Readers, to The Other Shoe. Just in time to blog about the end of the government shutdown, and the complete failure of Senator Ted Cruz to “defund Obamacare…” I have made this video announcement of return. I hope to write freely and frequently of all things political. My Dear Readers, I have greatly mellowed and I can assure you that my political articles will not have the bite or harsh rhetoric that may have been in my past.

.

I mean no disrespect to my fellow Texans or any Republicans that may read my blog. I will not pull my punches, but there is no need to make these articles personal or attack-articles. I love to write, so very much, and now I am going to have freedom to blog political. Soon, I will be writing five to seven articles a week.

.

When I meet with Dr. Gorlick, November 5th, I am going to ask that he change/upgrade my pain medications so that I might be able to spend more time behind the computer. I genuinely want to write more.  Honestly, the one factor that keeps me from writing more frequently is the PAIN. Once I have his support and moved to the next level of pain medications, I just know that I will be able to write frequently and regularly.

.

Below is a short video announcing my return to political blogging. I really hope that I do not loose Facebook friends… or Readers. That would just cut me to the quick.  So, click on the video, watch my announcement… and Enjoy!

.

As always, I am deeply honored that you come here and read my work.

.

Thank you!

.





No comments:

Post a Comment