Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Return of DAN... Update 10-10-13

            Welcome back My Dear Readers. To another tale @The Other Shoe. Severe pain! If I were asked to express my life, for the past six weeks, in two words or less… that would be my choice. Even this moment, as I write this article (I do not have a headset microphone… yet, so I am actually writing every word you read), I am gripped by severe and intractable pain. I am off the streets… that is all I am saying… right now. Allen is out, and at my side… like he belongs.

.

Monday we moved into an apartment. That is correct! Not another ‘Motel/No-Tell Hotel’ but an actual apartment. It is a bachelor with a nice kitchen and a gas range. It will be a real pleasure to cook/bake with gas for the holidays. It took every cent I have to get in… and I am eating Ramen noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner. [What I wouldn’t GIVE for my STOLEN $300 BACK!]

.

I am unpacking, as my pain allows. I just, today, unpacked and set up a computer so that I can write, again. I took… pictures… before. If or when I share those is another question entirely. There is a roof over my head, a bed under me as I sleep and I am focusing on that… nothing more. Having unpacked…

.

I found some old…. Vintage electronics that I have kept for years and years. Today, I am headed for a Pawn Shop to see if I can get some money for food. I mean, food other than ramen noodles. A couple of old routers… three old ‘Aircards’ (two that are PCI ‘Expresscard’ devices).  These older Expresscard devices are invaluable to vintage users and anyone that is on the road in rural America. I am hoping that the aircards and routers are worth a couple of hundred. [I used Google to price them all… $990.00 worth of electronics… hope the pawn shop gives me $300…. THERE is that DARN # AGAIN!]

.

I am in terrible pain…. And I know that attitude and pain show through in my writing. Therefore, I will no longer belabor you with my woes. Oh, today? I filed a complaint, with the F.B.I. ‘Cyber Crimes’ division against ‘Larry’ and started preparing a Small Claims Lawsuit against the crook. I am hoping that I get a judgment, place a lean against his car and home… and maybe… just maybe he will get prosecuted for internet fraud.  

.

I just want my $300 back, that he stole… but ‘a pound of flesh’ would help with the pain and anguish his avarice has caused me.

.

I tire... and my pain is making my blind. As always, I am honored that you come here and read my work.

.

Thank YOU!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment