Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday Funnies October 27th, 2013

  Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. It has been a long and tiring day. I had hoped to post this article, and the featured video, early in the morning. That is when most people enjoy their ‘Sunday Funnies. That just did not happen, and the morning was lost to an unwelcome and incomplete journey.

.

I spent the morning… looking for food. You see, I have chosen rent over food. I simply must keep my current residence… and I could stand to loose a few pounds, anyway. Now that adventure is over, the laundry is done, and here for your enjoyment.

.

IS Alexander R. Hanning working to rebuild his second home after I cleaned out his house.

.

Enjoy!

.

[youtube=http://youtu.be/teao33clJ_A]


.




[caption id="" align="aligncenter" width="234"]The Other Shoe eBay Store The Other Shoe eBay Store[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. […] Sunday Funnies October 27th, 2013 : “Welcome back My Dear Readers to The Other Shoe. It has been a long and tiring day. I had hoped to post this article, and the featured video, early in the morning. That is when most people enjoy their ‘Sunday Funnies. That just did not happen, and the morning was lost to an unwelcome and incomplete journey.” Rather than focus on my failed adventure, or the lack of food that was driving a deep and painful hunger (little did I know that help would be coming, shortly, in the way of a ‘Care Package’ of food from… England! Thank you, again, EVER SO MUCH Ian! With the discovery of my better (1080p) camera, and Alexander rebuilding his second home, I made a short video. This video is of Alexander taking torn up grocery store brown paper bag into his NEW second home. A delightful little video, of my favorite little man in the whole wide world! Thanks, Alexander! […]

    ReplyDelete